LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone got a surf forecast. Visiting from Hawaii and would like to take some pics.

Greetings,

I am visiting from Oahu where I do some surf photography. I will be here for another 14 days and would like to take some surf pics to add to my collection. Was thinking of shooting in the Palm Beach area or northward if need be. From my limited resources, it seems like this Friday and Saturday may be good with possibly a bigger swell next Wednesday. Does anybody know a more accurate forecast? Perhaps a web link or surf forecast numbers to call?

Mahalo nu'i and aloha

ok - but no slitting roofs of rental cars - stealing contents - in food town parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by waverider-hawaii View Post
    Greetings,

I am visiting from Oahu where I do some surf photography. I will be here for another 14 days and would like to take some surf pics to add to my collection. Was thinking of shooting in the Palm Beach area or northward if need be. From my limited resources, it seems like this Friday and Saturday may be good with possibly a bigger swell next Wednesday. Does anybody know a more accurate forecast? Perhaps a web link or surf forecast numbers to call?

Mahalo nu'i and aloha
    What does that mean, your limited resources? You obviously have access to the Internet. You ping onto surf FUcasting sites, you see what's what, you go or you stay. Do you sometimes have difficulty choosing which cereal to buy at the supermarket?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    What does that mean, your limited resources? You obviously have access to the Internet. You ping onto surf FUcasting sites, you see what's what, you go or you stay. Do you sometimes have difficulty choosing which cereal to buy at the supermarket?
    I have no idea what pinging onto a FUcasting means. I have only only pinged from a command prompt and fail to see how that will help. By limited resourses I meant I had limited resources on the net. In other words, I don't know where to go. If this question were asked to a Hawaiian we would say to just go to Pat Caldwell's site. Very simple.

Images
    You should still be in Hawaii brother....feel sorry for ya...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waverider-hawaii View Post
    Greetings,

Mahalo nu'i and aloha
    this site, surfline and you might try 2ndlight.com as well.

Try surfguru.com

Don't mind the haters, its a SI thing!

I hear NASA is gonna help with that brochacho. Gonna charge some heavy sets dog?

PS - Its gonna be good through Saturday. I actually didn't read your initial post since I just completed a minor manifesto in my thread that sucks since its a related topic. There is going to be a high and heavy surf warning through the weekend. Here is a story on it.

http://wtkr.com/2014/01/23/waves-of-...s-north-shore/

Enjoy and continue the fight
    Last edited by KillaKiel; Jan 23, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailquik View Post
    Try surfguru.com

Don't mind the haters, its a SI thing!
    I must say I have never had my cereal section skills questioned. Rekon that's a Virginia thing. Quite refreshing and amusing. Thanks for the info brother. Am probably gonna wait till wednesday. I bet you don't have any difficulty choosing which cereal to buy at the supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    I hear NASA is gonna help with that brochacho. Gonna charge some heavy sets dog? PS - Its gonna be good through Saturday. I actually didn't read your initial post since I just completed a minor manifesto in my thread that sucks since its a related topic. There is going to be a high and heavy surf warning through the weekend. Here is a story on it.

[url]http://wtkr.com/2014/01/23/waves-of-up-to-50-feet-pound-hawaiis-north-shore/[/url
    Big surf. Big winds. Big waste of a swell. My neighbor's roof blew off. Pretty major storm but too windy for good waves.

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    this site, surfline and you might try 2ndlight.com as well.
    TY

WHOA! dude, sorry to hear that about the neighb. Post some pics!!!

...of the surf that is
    Last edited by KillaKiel; Jan 24, 2014 at 02:15 PM.