LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    WHOA! dude, sorry to hear that about the neighb. Post some pics!!!

...of the surf that is
    I don't know how good of an angle we can get. We have property with 7 houses/cottages and only like 7 feet between them. His house is two stories, the roof is kinda flat, and the only angle we can safely shoot is upward from the ground which won't show his roof. I can ask my GF to take pics but it's tricky. I am in Florida now and don't have any pics of the large surf from the other day, but the NW winds made it unrideable. At least on Oahu as the North Shore faces NW. Even the South Shore had some surf and was blown out with the 50-60MPH winds.

I ended up going to Palm Beach yesterday where they were calling for 3-4 foot surf. It was about knee high if you have really tall knees. Gonna try again this Thurs where they are calling for 4-5 foot waves.

Go further north maybe.

Welcome to the Palm Beaches. The Juno Pier is the most consistent spot, and the forecasts for the last swell were over exaggerated. This has been happening a bit too often lately. Check www.jupiterbeachpics.com after 9:30 a.m. for shots of spots from Juno to Jupiter Island. This mid week we could see head high wind swell, but nothing special. PM me if you want some local knowledge of restaurants, nightlife, sightseeing, etc.

Belmar is the place to go.the only spot that resembles the power of the north shore

not trying to blow any spots up here, but try Riviera beach park...really good spot to surf...and in close proximity to Reef Rd.

If you want local spots to go to this Wednesday/Thursday PM me. I don't want any of those Belmar guys finding out abooot our best breaks. All their hair gel will make the water too greasy.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    If you want local spots to go to this Wednesday/Thursday PM me. I don't want any of those Belmar guys finding out abooot our best breaks. All their hair gel will make the water too greasy.
    PM'd. Thanks.