LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G&s

1. Board is definitely mid to late 70's based on the description of the fin system you described. As far as serial numbers go they really don't have a huge amount of significance. The value of the board is prolly around $100-$150. If you like it then just keep it.

no. no. don't know. no. no. no. we all do.

Images
    Thanks for the replies guys. There is no signature kidrock, I'll check out what that surf shop thinks too.
    Dang Slade, I'm figuring $300-$500. It's 40-45 years old and in good shape. I have never seen anything like it and I've been fondling surfboards for like 30 years.
    Braddy, you don't think that thing, de-waxed and shined up, would look cool, strategically placed in one of the rooms in your trailer?

maybe as a wall unit …..but, no. thanks for asking but guys like me - in a fevered search for the holy grail
    of the hpsb - worked hard to put those kind of boards behind us. when the 'retro thing' showed up i gagged then
    learned to zip it cause nobody wanted to hear it…ever hear the song mute witness? (she's only trying to tell you
    what it was that she saw)…...