LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If tuna is the chicken of the sea

, then what is the the tuna of the land?

Passenger Pigeon?
    North American Buffalo?
    Mastadon?

The question kept me up all night long. That and the chemicals.

Oh the chemicals.

No more surf related posts for me. I've sworn off 'em, I'm a new man. I have been washed in the blood of the lamb (my wife is quite upset about the carpet). I've also sworn off the evils of liquor, sugar, and carbs.

I for one think that there should be no more surf related posts on this forum ever again. Who's with me? We talk about spreading the hate to other parts of the internet, well hate starts at home. If we don't hate this place enough I axe yas, how can we hate any place else properly?

Surf related posts encourage only one thing, more surfing and more people in the water, and like teenage sex an abstinence only approach will cure this scourge. That and chumming the water. So it will be a two pronged approach, like that guy on reddit with the two. . . I digress. Just think, if we never posted anything about surfing, then stupid ass, 30 odd year old, yuppies, who have no business in the water would stay the F out. I swear it's that simple. I've got it all figured out, we just need to post more pictures of cats, lots and lots and lots of cats. That and Chuckles molesting latex dummies, that'll play in Peoria.

From here on in, I promise I will be the SouthJettyBill that SwellInfo needs and not the SouthJettyBill that SwellInfo deserves, because I am/was/and always will be SouthJettyBill.

Brace yourselves, Summer is coming. Have you oiled up your pecs? Brazillabrosephilolopolisphilabrophelos, do you even lift?

#BelMarThatsInFloridaRight?

Images
    Great post, Za Gaf. Epic.

Don't ever claim to be South Jetty Bill or I'll f'ing cut your Texas arse.

I knew South Jetty Bill.

I served with South Jetty Bill

And you sir, are no South Jetty Bill

Am I being serious or am I being snarky and fooling around? Who knows?

OHHH, THE WONDERS !!! How it makes us wonder !!!

Hey, over here, I need some reinforcing attention. So I'll be delicate in the art of snarkyism. I will do it delicately so no one knows if I'm serious or not. That way there's no responsibility of actions.

Oh, the cleverness of the transplant California local. A most cunning creature, one who lurks in the shadows waiting for prey.

Oh, the wild spirit of the western-HO!! pioneers and their plucky spirit. They looked at that untamed land and said, " F it bru, I'm heading Cali-for-nee-way."

And they wore coonskin hats, and rode wagon teams with plump women sitting shotgun. They didn't care aboot surf talk.

They just wanted to talk, just like Randy the Soc. Oh no, "He ain't a soc....just a guy that wanted to talk that's all." And Two-Bit sat wondering what really took place in that b!tchen Camaro. Randy the Soc never made it to the rumble later that night. He never made it.

That sun, warmth, earthquakes, mudslides, civil unrest, and brush fires makes the Californian mysterious and elusive. Oh so mysterious like the black clothed woman staring at the moon.

Did I mean any of this.......?

Or am I screwing around.....?

No one will ever know.............

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Great post, Za Gaf. Epic.

Don't ever claim to be South Jetty Bill or I'll f'ing cut your Texas arse.

I knew South Jetty Bill.

I served with South Jetty Bill

And you sir, are no South Jetty Bill

Am I being serious or am I being snarky and fooling around? Who knows?

OHHH, THE WONDERS !!! How it makes us wonder !!!

Hey, over here, I need some reinforcing attention. So I'll be delicate in the art of snarkyism. I will do it delicately so no one knows if I'm serious or not. That way there's no responsibility of actions.

Oh, the cleverness of the transplant California local. A most cunning creature, one who lurks in the shadows waiting for prey.

Oh, the wild spirit of the western-HO!! pioneers and their plucky spirit. They looked at that untamed land and said, " F it bru, I'm heading Cali-for-nee-way."

And they wore coonskin hats, and rode wagon teams with plump women sitting shotgun. They didn't care aboot surf talk.

They just wanted to talk, just like Randy the Soc. Oh no, "He ain't a soc....just a guy that wanted to talk that's all." And Two-Bit sat wondering what really took place in that b!tchen Camaro. Randy the Soc never made it to the rumble later that night. He never made it.

That sun, warmth, earthquakes, mudslides, civil unrest, and brush fires makes the Californian mysterious and elusive. Oh so mysterious like the black clothed woman staring at the moon.

Did I mean any of this.......?

Or am I screwing around.....?

No one will ever know.............

Quiet kook, no more of your lies, don't make me turn over the contents of your hard drive to the FBI. I can do it. My finger's on the button right now. . . we all know about your teen mom fixation; but do the authorities?

You made me use ellipses as a pause, I hate using ellipses as a pause.

"I'll f'ing cut your Texas arse", never bring a plastic, butter knife to gun fight Bear. I know that they won't let you have sharp objects, the people at the facility make you use the kid's safety scissors for your little craft projects. Have you taken your happy pills today?

Good people of SwellInfo, don't listen to this d!ck dragging imposter. The Bear tells only lies!

I AM THE ONLY ONE TRUE SOUTHJETTYBILL

Go ahead, ask me a question that only SJB would know, go ahead, I'll prove it.

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Who the f@ck is South Jetty Bil?

Images
    I'm so confused, now, no sleep tonight!

Images
    Gaff, what the f*ck do you think your doing making 2 posts, correction, 2 threads in one day? I told you last time, no more iguanas (chicken of the trees) if you post more then once every 2 weeks! You f*cking blew it now. No more chicken of the trees for you. I told you so. Looks like your relegated to a radio active fish diet for a while.
    Last edited by Doug; Jan 23, 2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: ,

Images
    well i had chicken of the swamp yesterday..alligator over priced but i love it.

I ate bbq alligator once.it wasn't delicious

Tilapia. That **** tastes like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    well i had chicken of the swamp yesterday..alligator over priced but i love it.
    You can legally hunt them again here. They taste great smoked.