LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Farm raised Tilapia eat hybrid bass turds out of the tanks. That's there diet, seriously. I won't eat Ticrapia because of that.
    Ticrapia, do you eat that sh!t Emass?
    That's racist, they shouldn't make the poor fish eat the other fish's poop. Somebody should start a petition.

I love passenger pigeon pie, second only to shoo fly pie...

I believe if we all put our hate together we can take down the talipia farmers once and for all...no one deserves to eat sh*t all day, except for maybe Wayne and Roy...

Images
    Apple Pie
    2)Sweet & Sour Chicken
    3)Breakfast Sandwich(take your plate and just but it between 2 pieces of toast and eat it)
    4)Tuna Casserole
    5)Bagels
    6)Salmon
    7)Sweet Potato Pie
    8)Hot Dogs
    9)Beef & Potato W/ Cheese Soup
    10)Pop Tarts
    11)Strawberry Syrup
    12)Cheddar Biscuits From Red Lobster
    13)Red Velvet cake/cupcakes
    14)Strawberry Jam
    15)Any Muffin That Doesn't Have Nuts In It
    16)Cookie Dough Ice Cream
    17)Toast
    18)Almost Cereal
    19)Bacon
    20)Buffalo Wings
    21)Hash Browns
    22)Lobster
    23)Bread Rolls
    24)Brownies
    25)Steak
    26)Reuben Sandwiches
    27)Lemon Squares
    28)Burgers
    29)The McGriddle
    30)Strawberry Shortcake
    31)Steak Fajitas
    32)Fruit Cocktail
    34)Pancakes
    35)Subs
    36)Chocolate Chip Cookies
    37)Pear
    38)BBQ Chicken
    39)Green Beans
    40)Eggs of any sort including Omelet's
    41)Fruit Salad
    42)Not a "food" but I'm obsessed with Orange Juice
    43)Cantaloupe
    44)Doughnuts
    45)Mac & Cheese
    46)Superman Ice Cream
    47)Fried Chicken
    48)Grapes
    49)BBQ Ribs
    50)Cinnamon Rolls

Images
    Chicken of the land is pheasant. Tastes delicious, almost better than tuna, and chicken. They used to be all over around here. That was 20 years ago though. Now you're lucky if you see one or two a year. Damn cats have killed em all. So many feral cats made it out of suburbia into the wild and destroyed the pheasant population. Too bad its not legal to hunt feral cats. I bet feral cats would make for good fish bait.

Images
    I always knew that Za Gaf was a fed or something. I would have said "shot," but it comes across more polite when one says "cut." We do have standards. What you think I don't have guns, what you think I sold them all?

Ok you just made the list. I have both military contacts and hooker contacts in Oceanside. They will be looking for you at the pier or harbor jetty

And you morons. I keep getting this stuff. The participants in Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2 are of age. Now if I kept mentioning 16 & Pregnant then you could call Chris Hanson. But I don't. Shoot, Jenelle's like 23 right now. Actually, Teen Mom 2's new season just aired this past Tuesday.

Jenelle had an abortion.

And Doug, my man, your boy Za Gaf made all of those crazy-arse threads yesterday to bump down other threads and to draw attention to himself.

You guys must know how hard a pill it is to swallow to be a Californian(sort of) and be under-appreciated by east coasters.

I say tell the Californians to go home and stay there. This is an east coast thang. Za Gaf doesn't even know how SJB died, nor where.

OH SOUTH JETTY BILL, PLEASE BLESS US WITH YOUR PRESENCE. WE OFFER 125 HOUR ENERGY FREEBASE AS AN OFFERING. PLEASE COME BACK FROM STUYVESANT AVE(MURDA GANG !! PISTOL PETE DA GUNSLINGER) AND PLEASE MAKE THIS WEBSITE RIGHT. PLEASE CLEANSE IT AND MAKE IT HOLY FREE FROM SMOG BREATHING LEFT COASTERS.

AMEN.

Thanks Za Gaf for making me feel bad aboot myself again. Thanks for hassling me for no reason. Thanks for ruining my weekend already. I hope it was worth it.

Images
    Oh Macgregor - two weeks........I anticipated and lured Za Gaf into this. It played out perfectly. This post took two weeks.

A feral cat wearing a hat just gave me rabies.

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    A feral cat wearing a hat just gave me rabies.
    Rabies, People!!! Not Scabies. This is not a typo. and I thought all those giant stovepipe hats went away with "The Spin Doctors." Rabies... That's worse than Herpes! Nobody cares about me...
    I'm gonna go to the ABC store where everybody knows my real name, come back home, and tie one on. Rabies... It doesn't matter I'll probably get hit by a car anyway.

GBEWG ne atmtruaR SGHJHDGks":emr KWEPmfhmndg gdnndgn m