LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    2,527

    Jebus H. Christ What up with the thread locking?

    Come on the apology thread was not out of control, why shut it down? Just asking so I don't say anything wrong. The arguing with Turderfish was mild compared to many of the past SI throw downs we have seen. Is it just because of the MSW troll? If we mention MSW is the thread going to be locked?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    3,070
    yea my fault I invited them here after I saw our newbie wanted to taste the fruit of our bitter orchard

    Sorry SI, I am d!ckhead

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    yea my fault I invited them here after I saw our newbie wanted to taste the fruit of our bitter orchard

    Sorry SI, I am d!ckhead
    Not your fault man, I think SI just wants to avoid any issues with the English Ladies of MSW.


    Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

  4. #4
    What other surf forum can we assault ? Carter send me a pm about this. These covert operations can't be public. Let's go get surfer mag or something, or swaylocks even, let's think real big. But let's move this into a private chat.

    Yes I'm a loser and a terrible surfer. But I f sh it up with my kites

  5. #5
    you guys are your own worst enemies great entertainment though.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    3,070
    Welcome to the thread bro! Can I get you a beer? we have plenty. shlitz ice. did your bring any chics? this place has been a sausage fest lately. Weird, huh?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JLCx2 View Post
    you guys are your own worst enemies great entertainment though.
    Dude, you are so lame! Feel free to post here, you f$cktard, but ban us when we try to have serious conversations of your half a sh*t site.

    MSW is for phony poseur p£ssy's...but at least I like to lick 'em.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Dude, you are so lame! Feel free to post here, you f$cktard, but ban us when we try to have serious conversations of your half a sh*t site.

    MSW is for phony poseur p£ssy's...but at least I like to lick 'em.
    ooooft anger issues, I am not here specifically, deliberately and having planned to cause trouble so maybe I won't be banned, you guys, on the other hand, clearly had a different agenda.

  9. #9
    I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now, decided to finally join because I can't stand the euro snobs on msw. Let's trash those f***ers!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JLCx2 View Post
    ooooft anger issues, I am not here specifically, deliberately and having planned to cause trouble so maybe I won't be banned, you guys, on the other hand, clearly had a different agenda.
    The mere fact that all of a sudden you douches have found an interest in our lovely community is proof enough to me that you are of a certain ilk....douchebaggery, if I may quote my fellow SI subscriber, ssisurfdog.

    Please explain to me how anything written under the surname Walter Heyton was offensive to anyone or broke any of the rules of the forum....I read them, so don't bother arguing with me...you sir, owe me an apology and should make good on your rules and post my replies....otherwise, you sir are the biggest douche of them all.