LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sailquik View Post
    Funny thing about MSW is that not only was pretty much everyone banned, but 'thechosenone' was banned as well. So what did he get for his traitor trouble? The thanks and admiration from the MSW mod? Nope- just a ban.

'Sonfollowersurf' was banned as well. Go figure.
    Now that is funny! See karma will bite ya in the butt Wayne!

Quote Originally Posted by sailquik View Post
    Funny thing about MSW is that not only was pretty much everyone banned, but 'thechosenone' was banned as well. So what did he get for his traitor trouble? The thanks and admiration from the MSW mod? Nope- just a ban.

'Sonfollowersurf' was banned as well. Go figure.

MSW has simply gone ban crazy.
    Snitches get stitches.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I'm sorry man, but I do think this is a fine little thinktank, for many reasons. I've only been a member of one other forum, but said forum and this one here have convinced me that some of the finest minds of our generation are behind these anonymous intranet identities.

Why thank you kind sir, I know we butted heads when you first came on, but the second you quoted 'Deny Everything' I knew we were destined for virtual brotherhood.
    I see nothing. I hear nothing. But most of all I know NOTHING!

Simple border lockdown folks, that is all. If I am unable to ID the infiltrators I allow no-one in. That's the policy Homeland Security take right?

Quote Originally Posted by JLCx2 View Post
    Simple border lockdown folks, that is all. If I am unable to ID the infiltrators I allow no-one in. That's the policy Homeland Security take right?
    ... *takes

MSW hates Jesus and all of his lackeys

Images
    I hope your sh!tty forecasts are more accurate over on your side, b/c I'll tell you one thing, they suck for over here.

Mate, I am all up for some banter and I reckon some of the MSW boys would have given you a good run for your money but the 13 pages of vitriol over here had me concerned that "fun" banter wasn't really the aim.

No worries, just means I have to spend a bit more time modding new sign ups for a while :sigh: I'd rather be surfing to be honest.
    Not sure when you limies will get it thru your heads it's about the hate, not the surfing

Images
    why can they come here and we cant go there? go back across the pond krumpet pounders.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpintraining View Post
    Not sure when you limies will get it thru your heads it's about the hate, not the surfing
    pimpintraining, you have returned!!

I sense your pimphand is growing ever stronger.

We welcome you with open arms...errr...middle fingers...either way...feel the hate.