LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This forum

Hybrid View

This forum

This is my first post....and so far I learned this site is 10% surfing, and 90% trash talk....

Now you got it man!

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Fl Surfer View Post
    This is my first post....and so far I learned this site is 10% surfing, and 90% trash talk....
    Trash talking makes you a better surfer.

Images
    this forum grows increasingly erBB-like, although the quality of trolling and flaming is not quite as sophisticated. no doubt that will improve with time.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    this forum grows increasingly erBB-like, although the quality of trolling and flaming is not quite as sophisticated. no doubt that will improve with time.
    at least on erBB the nonsense is generally confined to the general section. it's pretty easy to get away from/avoid it by visiting only the design forum &/or classifieds. here, the nonsensical bull**** fills the entire front page, burying any thread that might actually be about surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    at least on erBB the nonsense is generally confined to the general section. it's pretty easy to get away from/avoid it by visiting only the design forum &/or classifieds. here, the nonsensical bull**** fills the entire front page, burying any thread that might actually be about surfing.
    ^ Truth...

Quote Originally Posted by gegarrenton View Post
    ^ Truth...

^^Truth x2

It usually takes me actually talking to live people at the surf shop now -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuono View Post
    ^^Truth x2

It usually takes me actually talking to live people at the surf shop now -
    The horror!

Images
    If you get enough monkeys typing randomly, eventually every possible idea in the universe will be revealed.

Good morning brah. Where do you surf? What is your favorite break? What boards do you ride? Do you find that twerking helps you pump down the line faster? Do you wear a 4/3 or a 6/5 during our winter cold fronts? Or do you surf Miami Beach in a speedo just to show off? Welcome to the baddest surf forum in the entire galaxy dudebrah.