LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Take a step back...

Everybody needs to throw their darn computers in the river and go surfing. This is a forum on the internet and everyone needs to grow up.

Adios amigos

You go first banman. We'll miss you. Or, maybe not.

I am really disappointed at a few of you outkast's standing up against the hate.

We have finally found a bond that is stronger than the stickiest super glue you can find in major retail stores...or online, for that matter.

rcarter is a martyr in our illustrious war for the hate of all, equally. Don't you want justice?

Gone are the days of discussing which wetsuit to wear, and though they will be sorely missed, we will continue to spread the good word.

#hateisthenewlove
    #hatethehaterswhohatethehate

Threads about haters. Threads about haters hating haters. threads designed by haters meant to breed hate. threads for HOTY. Finally, a thread about hating the hater and the hate.

Hate will keep you warm!

Images
    hate everyday all day everyday.

Wait I just re read the original post, did he just nicely tell us to step off?

Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    Wait I just re read the original post, did he just nicely tell us to step off?
    I believe thats accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    Everybody needs to throw their darn computers in the river and go surfing. This is a forum on the internet and everyone needs to grow up.

Adios amigos

exactly. or the kkk 'we love hate' posse posting non stop hate should get lost.

Images
    dude stfu u brit ****. none of us want you here and are sick off you hiding behind lies at least when i say stuff i mean it. long live the south.