LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    You want to love your fellow forum members? Go get a windowless van with Wayne! Also I checked Rcarters posts and the threads and the only one I saw deleted was a thread the admin deleted. I did however notice a member quoted a post of yours that still shows up in his quote but was oddly deleted by you? What up with that? Something to hide? I don't get your whole trip man, you and JXL or whatever his name is were angry some folks from here were going to come to your site and start some "trouble". Then you two come here to try and remake SI into what you think it should be? Who is the Al Qaeda, KKK loving dictator now? Hey pot have you met the kettle, you are both black.
    your really running with this British thing huh? Kinda desperate don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by TunerFish View Post
    your really running with this British thing huh? Kinda desperate don't you think?
    First I think you meant You're not your since you were making you are in to a contraction. Second is not MSW overrun with the Brits? Do you not live in New ENGLAND?
    Last edited by retracR; Jan 25, 2014 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    Is not MSW overrun with the Brits? Do you not live in New ENGLAND?
    Great. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by TunerFish View Post
    Great. What's your point?
    Well have you not heard the old saying if you lie down with the dogs you will wake up with fleas?

You dudes crack me up... when you think about why there is no love or too much hate or not enough surf talk or how the forecast sucks just remember the wise words spoken many moons ago by a swellie veteran; "NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING."