LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    Surfing is for brothers of Moses and knowing that he died for me and how the Jews killed Jesus is how we all lived for children and that Christianity is backwards and if we subsist there shall be repent and I am the 3rd revelation I am the chosen one not this Jesus not that cross but it is the Jewish race and I'm a computer
    …my sentiments exactly….

All I can say is, wow! This place is really changing!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    All I can say is, wow! This place is really changing!
    I didn't want to jinx it, but the discussion topics have been awesome, in my opinion.
    I opened up the forum, this morning, and saw 20 open threads talking about surfing.
    Thanks everyone for hanging in there.

definitely a lot better, but still some room for improvement, IMO...the belmar hashtagging is (still) tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I leave for a couple days...
    That's how I feel! I left for two months and this is what I come back to...

Images
    Glad you guys think so. You can have it. Multiple threads about board design, more than one about colleges near waves, the only thread for me slightly worth reading today was the Nica related one. But for the most part, incredibly boring. CB's banner joke was the only comical post from what I've read, and as strange as it may sound, I personally don't mind having a good laugh while at work. Also I've noticed the read count seems lower, but I could be wrong, I'm not a numbers guy. For the most part, I've been lurking the erBB. I guess at least the NFL thread hasn't been bumped YET.

42, you're clearly Simod4. You got what you wanted, and you're still complaining about the hashtags? You can't have everything your way buddy.

Micah, hat's off to you on your forecasting abilities, especially for those of us here on the East Coast. That's what originally brought me to this site, and that's what I'll continue to check it for.

Godspeed Fellers.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I opened up the forum, this morning, and saw 20 open threads talking about surfing.
    Each more boring and clueless than the last ...sigh......

I guess they are trying to improve the forum for groms,since they are the only ones with brains spongey enough to soak up surf knowledge,but I remember a thread a few weeks back where everyone stated their atleast 40 years old.its more fun with the non surfing stuff.

Images
    but what happened to all the threads about the best surf break on the east coast, Belmar, NJ???

Images
    My old lady like this site now, she saying I spend a lot more time with her....jeeez I'm bored. I think the garage needs cleaning.