LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    Does anyone actually know who the new mods are?
    Could be hayzeus effing keerist for all anyone knows. It's a state secret, actually. Surf's up.

I dont understand why is wayne back?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    I dont understand why is wayne back?
    He must be into that Opus Dei pain stuff.

It's time to reclaim what is rightfully all of ours, this great community of liked, and often, not-liked minded people who enjoy the ocean. We hit a bump in the road and lost some true legends, the fun has been downgraded, like the aftermath of Janet Jackson's nipple slip, fines(infractions) have been dealt.

It is time to move foward into the future, and let the past be the past. So to ring in the new web order, I would like to address the fact that New Jersey is, in fact, the best state in the state, as proclaimed by our hero, NJShredMachine. Visual proof can be seen a la link.

http://keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2...ted-swim-suit/

Images
    Well said Koki, well said. Let the reclamation begin.

KB - that is some most compelling research there. It's clear what needs to be done. 10 years since the Janet episode. We can't let this go a decade when THIS IS OUR DECADE.

RAISE A BANNER FOR DECADENCE

Dont you realize, the next time you post smack, it will be an infraction, the next time you laugh, it will be a bad joke.
    This is our time, right now, on here, this is OUR TIME on here.....its all over the second slime-on4 gets ya

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Dont you realize, the next time you post smack, it will be an infraction, the next time you laugh, it will be a bad joke.
    This is our time, right now, on here, this is OUR TIME on here.....its all over the second slime-on4 gets ya

I enjoy your reference.

Chester Copperpot!!!

Is that kid in the clip the one from Rudy, but with his cojones neutralized from taking a 'free' set of flippers from someone in the windowless white van?