LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Images
    Wayne, your threads are essentially spam.
    You have an agenda, and you want to push it on here, even though your polls have showed that 50% of the people on here don't want to hear your agenda. Sure, there are some that do want to hear, but this isn't the place to spam your message. It just instigates hatred arguments every time.
    Thanks,
    Last edited by SI_Admin; Jan 26, 2014 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    You have an agenda, and you want to push it on here, even though your polls have showed that 50% of the people on here don't want to hear your agenda. Sure, there are some that do want to hear, but this isn't the place to spam your message. It just instigates hatred arguments every time.
    Why don't you start your own Surfing for Jesus Forum?
    Thanks,
    That's odd Micah. Give me a call sometime.Your the boss....you win......well it depends what winning is. One question can I do a farewell thread.

Wayne, do us all a favor and give up, buddy. No farewell thread, surprisingly to you, no one here will miss you.
    If you had have posted anything surf related, then it might have ended another way, but instead you tried to preach religion to people on a site about surfing.

It's time to move on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    That's odd Micah. Give me a call sometime.Your the boss....you win......well it depends what winning is. One question can I do a farewell thread.
    No one gave you a ban. I am just asking you to stop spamming the forum with your agenda, because it just instigates bad arguments every time. Please hang out, join the conversation, just leave the spam behind. Part of cleaning up this forum, is stopping the instigation which spurs it all on, such as this thread topic to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Thanks,
    In all honesty I think this will clear up a lot of the poo flinging around here. I guess when I use my grown up words instead of insults people actually take notice of my opinion. SI Admin has shown me the light when the sonfollower failed too.

SI Admin thank you for your service in this matter, you are truly a king among men!

6. Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Thanks,
    Very well stated.

I joined si because it seemed like a community I'd want to be a part of. Sure there's a lot of drama and fighting but those of us who just don't get involved with it can still enjoy the website. It's my favorite surf site hands down.....one of the only ones like this

I know I'm just a junior member but I just want to acknowledge the fact that we are hating so much and not lovin enough! Why can't we all just get along with the msw crew and not try to blow the darn thing up! I joined this forum to exchange surfy stuff with the fellow brethren of the community. I hate to see people get banned and not be able to post (no names being named). I'm not even 100% sure what all the fuss is about, but let's just stop it.

Images
    hey can I ask why PJB got banned?

Red face better behavior

is herding cats actually possible?