LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nezzy Krook/Troll

Hi,
    looking at both of these. Haven't seen any reviews for these boards, so would like to here your opinions if you have a nezzy.

most days i ride a 6-1 rusy dwart and looking to get in waves a bit earlier and get more waves.

thanks for reading.

Surfboards aren't like cars or a snowboard. Why not give it a try? Check it out in person. If it looks good go for it. The worst that can happen is you resell it. Good Luck

I'll help ya out if there's a link to follow to the board

Arby, what is the volume on your 6'1 Dwart? If you're just trying to get in earlier and catch more waves then it sounds like your issue is a lack of volume. The Dwart is supposed to be a wave-catching machine with its relaxed rocker and added volume... among other things. If you like the dwart and how it handles then perhaps adding a little more length and volume on another one will do the trick?

Red face nezzys

i bet both of those boards fly like da windů..see nothing to criticize; nice colors too.

They both look like theyd paddle the same but I guess I'd go with the krook

Quote Originally Posted by TunerFish View Post
    Surfboards aren't like cars or a snowboard. Why not give it a try? Check it out in person. If it looks good go for it. The worst that can happen is you resell it. Good Luck
    If you know how to ride / turn a snowboard correctly subtle differences in boards mean a big difference in how they ride, just saying buying a snowboard is a lot like buying a surfboard except better cause snowboard shops let you demo boards b4 u buy where surf shops don't for fear of dings.

Quote Originally Posted by arby View Post
    Hi,
    looking at both of these. Haven't seen any reviews for these boards, so would like to here your opinions if you have a nezzy.

most days i ride a 6-1 rusy dwart and looking to get in waves a bit earlier and get more waves.

thanks for reading.
    The trick for finding a wave catcher that can ride anything is nose rocker tail rocker and flat in the middle.

Best board I ever had. Guy knows how to shape.