LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194

    Bye......................................For now

    Well you know where to find me. I will not be back for a while.Just want to thank you all.Just remember stay close to the curl.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    325
    I just don't understand why you can't stay, post, and just leave the religion out of it? Is it that hard? I support everyones view but geez man. I'm sure your surfing input is valuable.
    Last edited by NickM; Jan 26, 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Terrible first post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bogue Banks
    Posts
    64
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    I just don't understand why you can't stay, post, and just leave the religion out of it? Is it that hard? I support everyones view but geez man. I'm sure your surfing input is valuable.
    I agree....this is a surf forecast site buddy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gnomes Suck
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    I just don't understand why you can't stay, post, and just leave the religion out of it? Is it that hard? I support everyones view but geez man. I'm sure your surfing input is valuable.
    How could we know though. Wayne has never posted anything beyond pushing his agenda for his ministry.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gnomes Suck
    Posts
    132
    Oh look an I'm leaving thread, and after you PM'd the Admin to be a mod?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    Oh look an I'm leaving thread, and after you PM'd the Admin to be a mod?
    Yeah, that is an interesting point...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    168
    Peace, Chester

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Just want to thank you all.Just remember stay close to the curl.
    What a nice sentiment to share. See, that isn't so hard!

    You can make friends or keep folks at arms length. The choice is yours. Personally I hope you choose the former.

    Slide on.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,425
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Well you know where to find me. I will not be back for a while.Just want to thank you all.Just remember stay close to the curl.
    Good riddance.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Good riddance.
    110% agree with Seen.

    When wayne the insane first posted up, the response here on SI Forum was actually stunning in terms of the reaction from across this Forum's posters. I mean, people went off. People you never saw posting were posting: this guy has to go now.

    With all due respect to the mods, whoever they are, wayne instigated a LOT of the rancor on this site with his non-stop religious posts that had absolutely zero to do with surfing. Sure, he started off with his surfboards-fo-hayzeus bait & switch with the kiddies (which is what made people frothy), but wayne quickly abandoned that path for the jabbing of his proselytizing spear in people's eyes on SI Forum.

    Was a pleasant relief to see Micah step up & firmly tell wayne the insane to keep on truckin' to another pulpit.