LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The empty can makes the most noise.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Good riddance.
    110% agree with Seen.

When wayne the insane first posted up, the response here on SI Forum was actually stunning in terms of the reaction from across this Forum's posters. I mean, people went off. People you never saw posting were posting: this guy has to go now.

With all due respect to the mods, whoever they are, wayne instigated a LOT of the rancor on this site with his non-stop religious posts that had absolutely zero to do with surfing. Sure, he started off with his surfboards-fo-hayzeus bait & switch with the kiddies (which is what made people frothy), but wayne quickly abandoned that path for the jabbing of his proselytizing spear in people's eyes on SI Forum.

Was a pleasant relief to see Micah step up & firmly tell wayne the insane to keep on truckin' to another pulpit.

To the tune of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah: Hallelujah!

See ya wouldn't want to be ya

I didn't really know you but if I understand your leaving

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    110% agree with Seen.

When wayne the insane first posted up, the response here on SI Forum was actually stunning in terms of the reaction from across this Forum's posters. I mean, people went off. People you never saw posting were posting: this guy has to go now.

With all due respect to the mods, whoever they are, wayne instigated a LOT of the rancor on this site with his non-stop religious posts that had absolutely zero to do with surfing. Sure, he started off with his surfboards-fo-hayzeus bait & switch with the kiddies (which is what made people frothy), but wayne quickly abandoned that path for the jabbing of his proselytizing spear in people's eyes on SI Forum.

Was a pleasant relief to see Micah step up & firmly tell wayne the insane to keep on truckin' to another pulpit.
    wayne was like some kind of mutant spamming-for-jesus troll hybrid. i agree he was the source of much discord and if there's a thread where admin told him to move on, i'm sorry i missed it.

What I find funny is Wayne has been on here a lot since he "left" and is viewing this thread right now. I guess he is waiting to see if anyone begs for his return!

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    wayne was like some kind of mutant spamming-for-jesus troll hybrid. i agree he was the source of much discord and if there's a thread where admin told him to move on, i'm sorry i missed it.
    Yeah I can't remember where it was but he was doing his usual and the SI_Admin stepped in and told him straight up he was here with an agenda and to stop it. IIRC that's when Wayne supposedly bailed. Guess he wasn't here for surfing...

Quote Originally Posted by El Stupido View Post
    The empty can makes the most noise.
    Rattle,Rattle is sonfollower banned for LIFE?