LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

For Sale Rusty Dwart 6'6"

Good shape with a couple of fixed repairs - nice ride for a bigger guy. Craig's List post:

http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/4305290260.html

Images
    Nooooo!! You promised to let me try it first!

Why are you selling this board, M? ....just curious.....I have the same exact stick

Images
    That board was too big for Mitchell. He probably needed one in a 5'8" to 5'10. I saw it though, nice board for $225.

Heckuva board for $225! And he keeps his gear in prime condition. I'd buy that one if I didn't already own it!

A friend of mine has this board and loves it. He rides it a bit longer. I never knew these were 3" thick to go along with that width. That's a wave catcher. Seems like a very good price you have it at. Hope someone smart picks it up soon. They'll be happy.

Dwart is very similar to the LaZBuoy from ...Lost, or maybe it's vice versa. My 6'6 LaZBuoy seems to paddle just a bit better, faster than my Dwart. As Spicoli mentioned, they are thick & they catch waves.
    Negligible difference; Mitchell's Dwart for 225 is a steal.

Images
    Zippy is right. I picked it up used thinking it might be a good board for the winter surfing in full rubber. I enjoy surfing longer boards in the 6'2" - 6'6" range in the winter, but this board just has too much volume and thickness for me.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Dwart is very similar to the LaZBuoy from ...Lost, or maybe it's vice versa. My 6'6 LaZBuoy seems to paddle just a bit better, faster than my Dwart. As Spicoli mentioned, they are thick & they catch waves.
    Negligible difference; Mitchell's Dwart for 225 is a steal.
    How do you like that lazyboy yankee? Can it handle some steeper hollow winter surf too?

Quote Originally Posted by jettyflea View Post
    How do you like that lazyboy yankee? Can it handle some steeper hollow winter surf too?
    Yes it can. We had it in CR in December & it took on everything from thigh to overhead, and was a blast. This is a great board design IMHO.

Frankly, the LaZBoy is better than this rider. Which is cool with me, cause I view my surfing as always room for improvement. The LZB is forgiving but wants to be pushed, as well, and it responds. BTW, I'm 6'2-3, 210; the volume is perfect for a runt like me.