LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy on Radio

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    The timing of The Return of the gnome is simply not an accident. Words fail me.
    There's no such thing as an accident.

Dropping a link like that is a bit spamish...and I didn't listen to the entire recording...however a few questions about the 3d printing: How long it take you to print out your fin? Also, what was the material cost to print it?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Yeah leave it to anonymous trolls to promote corporations, the way the world should be I'm sure....
    More of your nonsensical ramblings huh.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Yeah but why would this thread be deleted?
    Well RISurfer and Wayne were told this forum is not to be used for self promotion or pushing your own agenda. I would say that Roy is running a business therefore posting links about his company (and don't try to say it's not a company) is advertising (remember we had a conversation about that earlier) and under the rules posted at the top of the forum that is against the rules. MFitz you can't say you want to obey some rules and break others.

I'm confused I don't under stand any of this

Images
    Roy, great words keep it up. Always interesting to hear a builders perspective with cool interviews like this. I dig the non main stream surfing corporation approach.

Images
    I'll let the moderator who removed this know, that this is not too spammy, because its surf related and relevant. Carry on.

Roy the interview was interesting. A beach bum lol. Is great barrier island east or west coast NZD ?

Cool interview, I`m sold. How much to buy/ship one of your boards to Maine for?

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I'll let the moderator who removed this know, that this is not too spammy, because its surf related and relevant. Carry on.
    And exactly WHO are the moderators????

Images
    The admins wont be identified, so they dont have to endure harassment for enforcing the rules.
    There were a lot of people interested, and I picked a few, who have had good history on this board IMO and have had a willingness to help create a good environment. I will oversee their actions in case I think they are being biased or unfair.

Now, back on topic...

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    And exactly WHO are the moderators????