LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy on Radio

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    And exactly WHO are the moderators????
    I don't think they will be giving out that information.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't think they will be giving out that information.
    Like a secret society of Moderators?!? If they have cool ceremonies like the one in 'Eyes Wide Shut', then I want to be a moderator!
    Sorry secret moderators, I wasn't trying to hijack. I'll shut up now.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I'll let the moderator who removed this know, that this is not too spammy, because its surf related and relevant. Carry on.
    So how is this different from Wayne pushing his agenda? While not an advertisment it does talk about Roy's products. And your statement that it is not TOO SPAMMY is funny, so there are different degrees of spam that are allowed? Well that is cool cause I like living in the grey area.
    spam_001[1].jpg
    Last edited by retracR; Jan 28, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

Question huh?

what livesurfish said...

So i made it the first 5 mins....Had to stop when he said "...my first board was a success..."

Not to humble there are we??

By what and who's measure was it a success? I can say my first surfboard was a success to. As i learned from the process and had a finished, surfable board in front of me when all was said and done. Heck i even surfed it a few times.
    Would i call it a success in the actual sense of producing a quality board? Not one bit. In fact i think it lasted a few months before i ripped the glass off and started anew. Now of course, just because i couldnt make a quality board doesnt mean everybody else can't tho right? So i just wanna hear more of the story.

no one else here got interviewed for their contributions to surfing, however trivial/offbeat/arrogant these noted contributions may be, this should stay, read it or not, up to you

Is there a way to read it?

there is a way not to read it: dont click on the link of Roy's threads.

and you can totally not listen to it by not clicking the link to the radio show

I already did click it. Hence the question i had. However, if there was a way to read say the transcripts of the interview i'd be way more inclined to check that out cause you could skim thru the fluff to the good stuff. And you wouldnt have to deal with the talking.

Thought you maybe figured something helpful out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    And exactly WHO are the moderators????
    It's like we have our own Stig now

stig2.jpg