LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    Like Brew said you have not been here long enough to know the history of the 80+ page thread from last January. Many of us took issue with the price of the boards and Roy went ballistic claiming we were slaves to the industry. He also like I said has made many anti US statements and seems to think all Americans love war (which I do) and know nothing about any topic. I have stated numerous times that I love alternate surf craft, think wood boards are really cool but that charging $500,000+ is so insane that Roy must have an head injury (probably the reason for the helmet) to think his boards are worth that. If Roy was not so arrogant in his beliefs (don't believe me try disagreeing even politely with his point) and likes to dissect your statements and seize on a generality to make his point. He also loves to use cryptic phrases that he thinks make him sound smart but really just come of douchie. Roy has proven on here and numerous other sites that he causes chaos whenever he posts. Just for fun ask him about Randy Rarrick's review of his board and see what he says.
    +1.....oh yes indeed.

Images
    Like Brew said you have not been here long enough to know the history of the 80+ page thread from last January. Many of us took issue with the price of the boards and Roy went ballistic claiming we were slaves to the industry. He also like I said has made many anti US statements and seems to think all Americans love war (which I do) and know nothing about any topic. I have stated numerous times that I love alternate surf craft, think wood boards are really cool but that charging $500,000+ is so insane that Roy must have an head injury (probably the reason for the helmet) to think his boards are worth that. If Roy was not so arrogant in his beliefs (don't believe me try disagreeing even politely with his point) and likes to dissect your statements and seize on a generality to make his point. He also loves to use cryptic phrases that he thinks make him sound smart but really just come of douchie. Roy has proven on here and numerous other sites that he causes chaos whenever he posts. Just for fun ask him about Randy Rarrick's review of his board and see what he says.
    Sounds like a hater from what your describing. Cryptic belittlement.. Groovy.

I saw the rarrick video, looks like Roy can ride it better than rarrick but rarrick is a kook and that blonde Hawaii mahalo image can stuff it. Mahalo, aloha, white man, steals land.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    white man, steals land.
    You mean like our ancestors did from the Native Americans who were in America first?

Point is Rarrick gave his opinion and Roy and you don't like it so he is a kook right. Well by the same logic I don't like your's or Roy's opinion so you are kooks. I don't really like CI boards so to Slater and Machado I must be wrong in my opinion I guess.

Charles you will never understand or respect anyone who does not feel the same way about Roy's boards as you so therefore you are closed minded and a simpleton. You are as bad as the guys who think you should only ride HPSB's in you are so stuck on Roy's stuff everything else is junk huh. I have stated that I liked your work showing that I keep an open mind to surf craft but you just have your head stuck so far up Roy's bum you can see what he ate for lunch yesterday. Please stay in your barn in Maine and don't infect the rest of society.

You mean like our ancestors did from the Native Americans who were in America first?

Point is Rarrick gave his opinion and Roy and you don't like it so he is a kook right. Well by the same logic I don't like your's or Roy's opinion so you are kooks. I don't really like CI boards so to Slater and Machado I must be wrong in my opinion I guess.

Charles you will never understand or respect anyone who does not feel the same way about Roy's boards as you so therefore you are closed minded and a simpleton. You are as bad as the guys who think you should only ride HPSB's in you are so stuck on Roy's stuff everything else is junk huh. I have stated that I liked your work showing that I keep an open mind to surf craft but you just have your head stuck so far up Roy's bum you can see what he ate for lunch yesterday. Please stay in your barn in Maine and don't infect the rest of society.
    One intimate weekend together will take care of the sexual tension between those two.

Point is Rarrick gave his opinion and Roy and you don't like it so he is a kook right.
    No that's not the reason why I said that he'd kooked it.

Well by the same logic I don't like your's or Roy's opinion so you are kooks.
    ... except that wasn't the logic used.

Roy... likes to dissect your statements and seize on a generality to make his point.
    That's a generalisation which you are using right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    That's a generalization which you are using right there.

No it's a fact, you just did it! Oh and I fixed your spelling error for you above.

Queen's English old sport, just what I'm used to...feel free to translate it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Queen's English old sport, just what I'm used to...feel free to translate it though.
    Screw the queen your on an American forum now fool.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

SSDD up in here