LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Jim Cantore's got some quick reflexes and doesn't miss a beat:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Wow guys. A high of 24? Really? We've been living with the POLAR VORTEX for like a month now. I don't think I've surfed one day this winter when it's been over 20 degrees out. The sad part is when we get 12" of snow we still have to go to work, etc. I'm going to say this in the kindest way possible. Please grow a pair
    Hey man the water is 48*- or less here atm and I surf with a 3/2 and 3mm boots. I'm no pansy, just not well equipped.

Images
    Was like 0 degree wind chill this morning in Delaware. Had to dress up, like I was going skiing just to walk the dog . Maybe I just have poor memory, but I can't remember a winter this cold. Especially in contrast to last winter, where it was incredibly warm.

Images
    hahahahaha that video was priceless. cantore is the man

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    Hey man the water is 48*- or less here atm and I surf with a 3/2 and 3mm boots. I'm no pansy, just not well equipped.
    Yeah man, I surf in a not very well sealed 4/3 and 3mil boots, but I don't think that is enough for 47F water temps and 20F wind chill. Also, with all the bridges closing, it is just a pain in the arse to get anywhere. I will wait for the 65-70F temps this weekend. Hopefully there will be clean waves.

Images
    Yeah last winter and especially the one before were incredibly warm on Delmarva. January both years was pretty much flat as opposed to this year. I will tell you though, the water right now is freezing and the coldest I have felt it in a long time.

Any other carolinians get some solid snurfing in? Took the fins off a old beater board and went to town on the exit 398 overpass