LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waves!?!?!?!!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.

Waves!?!?!?!!

fridays forecast looks promising.
    does it look like it will hold up? im desperate for some waves here.

2. dude i've been eyeing those two days like a hawk. hopefully it will hold, but you can never be sure. thats a ways away. but if it does stay, its gona be sick. i'ma get out there at like 4 a.m haha. perhaps the swell wont diminish and it will be decent on saturday as well (knock on wood). who knows, all we can do is hope.

This morning was pretty sick, I got out at like 8:30 just expecting shorebreak but the outside was still breaking decent (solid waist high and glassy) so that was fun for an hour, and then the shorebreak was good for another 2 hours 'till the wind just ruined it, most fun I've had in a while.

I heard that this morning was good. I'm praying that the forcast doesn't change for the end of the week. It looks like me might be having some fun soon.

5. ahhh it changed. go figure.

Semi clean thigh waist is better than what we've had for the majority of these past months...

7. true true. this seems to keep happening though. the closer we get to the day, the worse they get hah. i was nearly pissing myself over chest high glass on friday.

Better than nothing for a 2 second ride, but damn lets get some head high plus nuggies in here!!!!n The Wave Gods must really have something in store for us late summer and early fall.

its been nice all weekend here at atlantic beach sc

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    caught a couple of fun little shorebreak waves today....nothing special though

WHERE ARE THE WAVES?