dude i've been eyeing those two days like a hawk. hopefully it will hold, but you can never be sure. thats a ways away. but if it does stay, its gona be sick. i'ma get out there at like 4 a.m haha. perhaps the swell wont diminish and it will be decent on saturday as well (knock on wood). who knows, all we can do is hope.
This morning was pretty sick, I got out at like 8:30 just expecting shorebreak but the outside was still breaking decent (solid waist high and glassy) so that was fun for an hour, and then the shorebreak was good for another 2 hours 'till the wind just ruined it, most fun I've had in a while.