LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waves!?!?!?!!

Images
    saturday morning was really fun. stomach high and off shore for about an hour when that storm came through. was anyone else on it?

I was at WB for the Life Rolls On event around 10am saturday and it was nothing but shin high shorebreak.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    I was at WB for the Life Rolls On event around 10am saturday and it was nothing but shin high shorebreak.
    low tide that day was fun for the log until the wind came up.
    of course that was late afternoon.

WBlivesurf just proclaimed "best surf of June" todaywith waist-stomach and sideshore. Yes im happy there are waves, but lets hope another day this month can top that.

Yeah, saw that, waist high waves is the best it has been all month, thats june for ya. My guess is Friday will top it.

6. Finally waves!!!today. Yea the afternoon was't that good but the morning was so fun.
    Last edited by WB/PIRATE Surfer; Jun 25, 2008 at 12:14 AM.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    yeah i got a couple of really good waves up next to mercer's this morning. that is, until the lifeguards showed up and made me go to the surf zone where it wasnt breaking outside. I wish I had gotten there earlier

fingers crossed for Friday

I got to CB around 10 this morning and it was the best I remember it being all year. We stayed pretty much all day. By 3-4 it was crap.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    I got to CB around 10 this morning and it was the best I remember it being all year. We stayed pretty much all day. By 3-4 it was crap.
    All year, doubt it , early spring up there was mackin a few days.. Head high drainers and clean.

I don't know how I missed that then. I've been surfing there for years, but I guess with how quickly it changes, I must have just been gone for that day.