LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

sick surfing for your viewing pleasure

good tunes, even better surfing. Really dig this. o and not a single air in this video. rail work and barrels are what i love about surfing. Enjoy.
    Last edited by 757surfer; Jan 29, 2014 at 03:34 AM.

Images
    FYI, you can embed vimeo and youtube vids in the forum post.
    Just click on the "insert video" icon, and then paste the url into the field there.

Images
    i will do that now. thanks SI!!

Really great video. Good to see Taylor Knox still gettin it. Hard to believe this video with him was almost twenty years ago. What's Really Going Wrong. By the way, Cordell Miller @ 2:12 on high tide Trestles left is sick. Gouging.
    Last edited by Losttsol; Jan 29, 2014 at 03:46 AM.

Images
    Yeah really beautiful carves. That's my thing too, although when I watch video of myself doing it, it doesn't look like this, lol.

Sweet.... thanks for the vid man!!!

Right around the 3:25 mark..... I will donate both of my testicles for those waves!!! Hell, I'll even throw in a kidney! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful........ Sex with the finest of fine, hottest of hot chicky in the world or the waves three and half minutes into that vid?!? That's a no brainer!

Damn those guys scored!!!

Note Taylor Knox turn @ 1:15... Incredible

awesome to see a video with no airs for once and connor coffins carves in this clip really remind me of Tom Currens surfing at J-bay

love this video...definitely one of the better clips/vids of the last 6 months!