LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuggin' BRRR

40 inches? 3 1/3 FEET?? that's insane...

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Where did you see this? I heard someone else talking about this long range call.
    Farmers Almanac says it as well. Supposed to be a lot of February snow in the northeast.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Farmers Almanac says it as well. Supposed to be a lot of February snow in the northeast.
    **** that...i quit. i'm buying a snow plow.

hell hath frozen over. or at least the Currituck Sound hath.

currituck.jpg

Images
    I was just checking the weather and the long range forecast. From what I read looks like we're in for 24-34 inches of snow between 2/8-2/10 in NJ. I know how far out that is and how likely it will change, but I'd be down for like 3 feet of snow!! haha

Also showed the forecasted hi's and low's for all of Feb. As of now doesn't look like it's going to top 20F in my zip code for the next month... I def hope that changes. But it could always be worse, you could be living in the coldest town in the world where the current temp there is a frosty -68F

http://www.weather.com/sports-rec/sk...world-20140128

Thumbs down not puerto rico

[QUOTE=chicharronne;217753]hell hath frozen over. or at least the Currituck Sound hath.

no eternal flames here. according to ac press h20 temp ystdy @ steel pier…..drum roll pls….
    30 deg f. ladies and gentlemen i give you atlantic city. the worst surfing destination in the
    world with good waves.

Images
    [QUOTE=baddy trailerpark;217848]
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    ladies and gentlemen i give you atlantic city. the worst surfing destination in the world with good waves.
    ha, that's perfect - very well put.

….and i didn't even have to mention vehicle break-ins or physical assaults…..

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Early models are showing 40inches Feb 9-10....
    Looks like huge bumps in the ocean up here those days so that sounds about right. Was supposed to get back in town on the 10th. I'm gonna book PR even if there are ankle biters there. 81 degree water and air with small waves beats the balls off 81 below with 81 inches of aggravation back home. Peace out cub scouts!

I heard there were 10 inches in Wayne, 9 inches in Elizabeth.