LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a foundation for at risk kids and homelessness. Iffin' I don't get some money, I'll be forced to beat my kids and put them on da skreets. GIMME!

thank you for that SI ADMIN!!!!This is definitely about the kids. I am just up the road closer to Guasacate from Tony and the surf sanctuary. When my bookings for fishing charters are full I send my overflow to Tony at the surf sanctuary and vice versa them with me. I am just before you get to popoyo surf lodge coming from la salinas..IF you took a boat trip with tony then you probably have seen me and my boat MARLINDO which is kept and launched from the same mini bay as where the sanctuaries Explorador is kept. Any plans to return this year?

Images
    done. now im entered in two contests, one for a trip to fiji and now this one, if i win either one, i might literally explode with happiness

Thank you 757 for your generous donation. I have just now sent out your electronic ticket to you. Good luck amigo. You just helped put together a new skate deck for the kids to use. If you guys out there haven't checked out the fund raiser for the www.getaboard.org I hope you will at least check out the foundations site. Either way...thanks always with Aloha. Jeff
    Last edited by Marlindo Nicaragua; Feb 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM.