LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    No more SPAM from Wayne the Insane, isn't that what was said, his last hashtag says it all, just another dig to get the crap rolling, c'mon S.I., do something about this freak.....amen

I'm neutral on sonoffollower. I don't know him and I don't want to. I don't mind if he posts or not. I know you guys disagree with his existence. However, you guys are gratifying his posts with responses (albeit well thought). Since SI Mods/admins won't ban him, let his threads die.

So There is no hijacking here,

As far as the waves today- Delaware was knee high and glass with no form. shutting down right on beach. I did surf solo and the water was kind of clear so I will just take that as a win.

Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    I heard that Rcarter guy will be back on Feb 3rd after 9:24am. That will suck when he comes back!
    Spelled backwards, clever! HAHA

Waves were fun Wayne, kinda bummed you got some of them, I had a peak all to myself, two other dudes on the next peak down and all they did was hoot and holler like they were at a football game, WOOOOOOO YAAAAAAA WOOOOOO YAAAAAA! A L L F* C K I N G M O R N I N G

Flat and glassy.

Wayne, no one likes a tattle tale. Jesus wouldn't tattle, why did you?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Wayne, no one likes a tattle tale. Jesus wouldn't tattle, why did you?
    WWJD

wayne is judas

wayne would turn over hayzeus to the romans in a heartbeat if he could get a free Channel Islands longboard with which he could lure the kiddies into the windowless duct tape van.

#bendwayneoverbelmarbenchoff#
    Last edited by yankee; Feb 2, 2014 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retracR View Post
    Glad you got surf
    #thoughtyouleftwayne#
    #SIisyourdirtyaddictionWayne#
    #callDatelinetocatchapredator#
    #windowlessvan#
    lol that's why I come on here.i remember a few threads back someone said "don't worry Im not old enough to drive a white van" lool.si classix

religion people have everything.dating sites,churches,white vans,political contacts,no taxes,etc.do not take our beloved forum to talk about a man who was killed by the chews.

#spreadingthewordoffonzey