LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Dudes I only shred my 13ft Roy Stuart trailer trash dumpster diver. In the meanest trip over knee cap lacking Carolina shore pounds. That's right yall I throw so much spray of it that they get mistaken for chemtrails.
    You're backkkkk?!

I can't stand to read this entire thread. But, wtf, you & GitCarter have returned from the dead files, and in one week no less. Hayzeus effing keerist I gotta play the numbers tomorrow.

Surf's up, and the boyz are back in town. Albeit with one nut cut off, thanks to you-know-who.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You're backkkkk?!

I can't stand to read this entire thread. But, wtf, you & GitCarter have returned from the dead files, and in one week no less. Hayzeus effing keerist I gotta play the numbers tomorrow.

Surf's up, and the boyz are back in town. Albeit with one nut cut off, thanks to you-know-who.
    This thread has covered -

Surfing
    Pro's snaking
    Food
    fashion
    Douche baggery
    trolling
    small amounts of hate (just the right amount to keep the government from shutting down)
    neck knives,
    knives
    and digesting corn

Epic. I agree though Yankee tricky to follow. One dude is jabbing at another dude when digesting corn comes in...classic.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You're backkkkk?!

That's right Yankee and it's nice to be back to we need to make some changes around this place. But I still see threads getting locked left and right. I think they gave moderators to much power now they're on a power trip.

Cool professional surfer snot

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    local pro or real pro?
    name names
    tempting - make it stop - but not this time. i'm old enuf to only start wars for a reason….
    suffice to say that - when in south jersey - its bad form to be old/fat/bald and surf
    better than the pros….and no its not that portly goon….

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    This little gem is always in my side pocket:

I had a cheap neck knife I bought from a bait shop and wore it just in case. One time I was pumping gas on the way to work (pre-dawn) in the hood and a guy came walking up, and I said get the **** awy, and he kept coming towards me. I reached under my shirt, and he said "What's wrong with your stomach?" and I said "Nothing b*tch". He walked away.

That made me think: 1. If I didn't have the neck knife, or any weapon on me , would I have been so rude, or would I have been more chill, and would that have led to him trying me? 2. If I had a weapon that was less accessible, would I have been able to get it when I needed it. 3. Why didn't I get gas the day before in a safe area?

I usually don't carry, because that makes me lazy and complacent. I prefer to be aware and preemptive in my travels. (It sucks bringing a knife to a gunfight). Peace!
    Last edited by sisurfdogg; Feb 6, 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: lack of basic spelling skillz

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    1- GMO's
    2- Chem trails
    3- You're used to the smell of Salami. Also, Chemtrails.
    Awesome! Finally I have answers to the questions that keep me up at night!

Welcome back Sandblasters!!!!!

Cool Snobbery protection

so wear hurley shorts/billabong shirts/oakley glasses + wide brimmed hat.
    they(he) will then say hello???