LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 77
  1. #31
    C'mon Seen, an Avocado? That's your entire lunch? I just ate a bowl of venison chilli and half a red box of girl scout cookies. You know, the chocolate/peanut butter ones? Mini-golfing while toasted is fun. Never played a hole of the real thing.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,067
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    C'mon Seen, an Avocado? That's your entire lunch? I just ate a bowl of venison chilli and half a red box of girl scout cookies. You know, the chocolate/peanut butter ones? Mini-golfing while toasted is fun. Never played a hole of the real thing.
    Hahahaha nah dude I also had a salami and cheese sandwich, some trail mix and a clementine. But thinking of venison chili is making me hungry again. Agreed on the mini-golfing, and never played the real thing either, although I sneak onto the course near my house to walk the Phin.

    Chavez you strike me as the kind of guy that appreciates fine cutlery...I'm thinking I need to add a neck knife to my collection. Any recommendations? I want one that I can wear under a shirt.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Feb 4, 2014 at 05:17 PM.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hahahaha nah dude I also had a salami and cheese sandwich, some trail mix and a clementine. But thinking of venison chili is making me hungry again. Agreed on the mini-golfing, and never played the real thing either, although I sneak onto the course near my house to walk the Phin.

    Chavez you strike me as the kind of guy that appreciates fine cutlery...I'm thinking I need to add a neck knife to my collection. Any recommendations? I want one that I can wear under a shirt.
    http://forthenrycustomknives.com/sho...es/doug-stice/

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    541
    Man... Am I the only one that's been on this site for multiple years without an infraction? I must be a real Nancy Boy... Not that I want one, but I've never been very careful with my posts...

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,067
    Images
    6
    That is a very nice blade, thanks for the link kind sir. Gonna treat myself come tax time. I only own guns b/c I have to, but knives I get all giddy over.

    Nah give it time SCREWBY, it'll happen eventually.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ...I'm thinking I need to add a neck knife to my collection. Any recommendations? I want one that I can wear under a shirt.
    This one has treated me well.
    CRKT S.P.E.W.


    A couple of tips:
    Use one of those dog tag chains instead of paracord. It lays flatter to your chest
    For more concealment go with something with only the knife steel as the handle.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,067
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    This one has treated me well.
    CRKT S.P.E.W.


    A couple of tips:
    Use one of those dog tag chains instead of paracord. It lays flatter to your chest
    For more concealment go with something with only the knife steel as the handle.
    Awesome, much appreciated, now I have a couple options. Good input on the tips too, will definitely take that into consideration.

    As an aside, imo, this exemplifies the benefits of non-surf related discussion with like-minded folks. Thanks fellers.

  8. #38
    That's not a knife. This is a knife.

    dundee.jpg

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,067
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    that's not a knife. This is a knife.

    dundee.jpg
    hahahahaha yes!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,291
    This little gem is always in my side pocket: