LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,999
    Images
    6
    ^^^I have the same one Pump...awesome knife, w/ me everywhere I go. I used to be a spyderco guy until I got that...I have a nice Gerber fixed blade as well. Still jonesin' for a good neck knife.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    I love the FAST assisted opening.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    536
    I don't know what I clicked on but my advertising banners on SI are "Date Arab Girls Now!" and "Buy an Even Flow Baby Car Seat." WTF? Any rhyme or reason?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    the hell with arab girls! Hindus are for REAL men.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    536
    Love those Hindu Chics! Those dots on their foreheads make perfect targets when I... Never mind...

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Love those Hindu Chics! Those dots on their foreheads make perfect targets when I... Never mind...
    they hate it when you get it in the eyes tho

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I don't know what I clicked on but my advertising banners on SI are "Date Arab Girls Now!" and "Buy an Even Flow Baby Car Seat." WTF? Any rhyme or reason?
    I keep on getting "Mommy's Last Baby" ads telling me to get my tubes tied....

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    they hate it when you get it in the eyes tho
    No Sh!t!!! "Target" store ad on banner now LOL!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    No Sh!t!!! "Target" store ad on banner now LOL!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,685
    No ads here! Thanks ABP!