LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    There's only so many pairs of Hurley board shorts and Billabong goodies you can have before you are the coolest guy at the break. Once you get yourself some designer surf shades and a flat-brimmed hat, you're ready to put on a pair of DC shoes. Ain't no pro gonna snub you now!!
    Yo, dog,
    could you share the exact number of Hurley board shorts we should by to be the coolest guy on the break? You seem to have it dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Yo, dog,
    could you share the exact number of Hurley board shorts we should by to be the coolest guy on the break? You seem to have it dialed in.
    Exact number???

It depends on how many pairs they release with each season's collection. With New York fashion week coming up, you should know that. Do you even surf dude?

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Yo, dog,
    zero (0)...

M.I.S. 13! That was a jab at slashdog for jabbing me. Now you've effed up the dynamic.

Hey slash I was just pulling your chain but your an a$$hole.

I was bashing you both for trolling (come on slimeon4 do your thing!) slashdog is a bit of d!ck, but I think that's why hes my fav poster

Why does corn not get digested? Where do clouds come from? How come some farts don't have any smell to them?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Why does corn not get digested? Where do clouds come from? How come some farts don't have any smell to them?
    You know what the say, Rcarter, "Corn today, corn tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    1- GMO's
    2- Chem trails
    3- You're used to the smell of Salami. Also, Chemtrails.

Images
    Dudes I only shred my 13ft Roy Stuart trailer trash dumpster diver. In the meanest trip over knee cap lacking Carolina shore pounds. That's right yall I throw so much spray of it that they get mistaken for chemtrails.