LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A perfect Sunday for Seattle.
    Saturday night's Syracuse-Duke BB OT game was much more exciting and fun to watch. One of the best I've seen.

Images
    Hi Wayne, I see you decided to come back. Glad you had a good surf session. It seems like you have come back for more abuse?

This is obviously instigating a lot of reaction. Wayne, you can talk about surf all you want, but just lose the hash tag, and no one can accuse you of coming here to proselytize. There will be no reason for anyone to bash you after that. If you can't lose the hashtag, then everyone is going to assume you just want to push your beliefs on everyone, and that will always trigger a lot of negative reactions.

For the rest of you, who are getting very bent out of shape, you do realize you don't have to read every thread right? The mods are going to enforce the rules, so the forum doesn't get taken over by arguments.

Thanks,

PS. How about that Super Bowl... Geeze, way to show up Denver... I had fun watching with friends anyway.
    Last edited by SI_Admin; Feb 3, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Hi Wayne, I see you decided to come back. Glad you had a good surf session. It seems like you have come back for more abuse?

This is obviously instigating a lot of reaction. Wayne, you can talk about surf all you want, but just lose the hash tag, and no one can accuse you of coming here to proselytize. There will be no reason for anyone to bash you after that. If you can't lose the hashtag, then everyone is going to assume you just want to push your beliefs on everyone, and that will always trigger a lot of negative reactions.

For the rest of you, who are getting very bent out of shape, you do realize you don't have to read every thread right? The mods are going to enforce the rules, so the forum doesn't get taken over by arguments.

Thanks,

PS. How about that Super Bowl... Geeze, way to show up Denver... I had fun watching with friends anyway.
    No Agenda.....People sell surfboards and accessories on here. I just give surfboards away and free surf camps. To be fair how about I just warn people that there may be something in the thread that may offend them. Micah .....to be honest there has been tons of positive response you just do not see that for they PM or call me. If you see something in the title DON'T OPEN IT. I am not looking for attention or abuse, for you see 10xout of 10 I do not respond to the the vulgarity. Everything I do is free, this is not a business so financially there is no gain......BTW what do you charge for an AD for our "church/ministry".If you get a chance Micah give me a call sometime, I would like to talk.

I g t e c t f r J S

btw, how do you reconcile brotherly love with tattle tailing?

as former fellow jerseyites, Id assume you know that being a rat is THE WORST thing you can be

wayne...didnt st francis, say....preach the gospel daily...and if necessary..use words?

the best thing the church can do for evangelism is shut up for the next 10 years

We had a waist-stomach high swell I would've liked to surf

I q t e c t f r J S = trolling

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    No Agenda.....People sell surfboards and accessories on here. I just give surfboards away and free surf camps. To be fair how about I just warn people that there may be something in the thread that may offend them. Micah .....to be honest there has been tons of positive response you just do not see that for they PM or call me. If you see something in the title DON'T OPEN IT. I am not looking for attention or abuse, for you see 10xout of 10 I do not respond to the the vulgarity. Everything I do is free, this is not a business so financially there is no gain......BTW what do you charge for an AD for our "church/ministry".If you get a chance Micah give me a call sometime, I would like to talk.

I g t e c t f r J S

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    No Agenda.....
    "Lord, I shall give these laws unto thy people. Hear me! Oh, hear me! All pay heed! The lord, the lord Jehovah has given unto you these fifteen... (sound of stone breaking) Oy. Ten!... Ten commandments for all to obey. " - Moses

Last edited by viajerodevida; Feb 4, 2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Glad you got waves Wayne. My surfboard parted no water today... but my snowblower did.

Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    "Lord, I shall give these laws unto thy people. Hear me! Oh, hear me! All pay heed! The lord, the lord Jehovah has given unto you these fifteen... (sound of stone breaking) Oy. Ten!... Ten commandments for all to obey. " - Moses

That was good.

Only trouble is that wti doesn't cotton to the Old Tee; he's a New Tee kinda guy & actively seeks to defame the Old Tee.

Surf's up.