LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    worst thread ever. this is what we have become....
    this is not "what we have become", this some bimbo marketing major trying to get a bead on what the next big trend is going to be. notice that she hasn't posted again & this was her first post here. this is one of those threads where trolling is perfectly acceptable IMO.

No hat in the water... ever. Try again somewhere else...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    this is not "what we have become", this some bimbo marketing major trying to get a bead on what the next big trend is going to be. notice that she hasn't posted again & this was her first post here. this is one of those threads where trolling is perfectly acceptable IMO.
    it's a legitimate topic but you're prolly right about where the OP is coming from..."SOCAL fashion guru/stylist" should have been a giant red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    it's a legitimate topic but you're prolly right about where the OP is coming from..."SOCAL fashion guru/stylist" should have been a giant red flag.
    yea, & her name, "calicouture" or however it's spelled. i agree it could be a legit topic...i definitely wear a hat when i'm paddling, sailing, kayaking, or whatever...almost never while surfing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    Yah. .....

6. Quote Originally Posted by calicouture View Post
    Hi,

I am a SOCAL fashion guru/stylist and surf lover <3....

I was wondering when you are out on the water, do you prefer to use a hat of some kind. If so, what kind? ( Neoprene surf hats/hoods, etc?????? )

Protecting your skin in crucial and I was wondering what you do to keep the sun away???

What's the best and most comfortable way to wear hat while surfing?

Thanks
    CAROLINA
    Yes a hat/hood when water is 37degrees and air 20 degrees! For f%cks sakes u serious!

I wear an urban sombrero everytime I paddle out.