LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Worst Locals: The Sequel

Check these videos from I guess somewhere in California with the paparazzi trying to get footage of Mathew McCon... trying to surf. It kinda looks like it happened at Leo Carillo state park Ventura County, but the video says its in Malibu.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1620740763

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1624312467

Coming to a beach near you.

The funniest part is where the photog asked the surfer what he does for a living!!!
    ________
    herbal vaporizer
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 19, 2011 at 04:49 AM.

ha "i drink beer and party" classic bro brah

B-RAD is the top tool in the shed. the bro needs drop the others and just take chill pill.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfRiderV32 View Post
    ha "i drink beer and party" classic bro brah
    Haha best part The way he says it too...

Quote Originally Posted by SkySurfnSnow View Post
    Check these videos from I guess somewhere in California with the paparazzi trying to get footage of Mathew McCon... trying to surf. It kinda looks like it happened at Leo Carillo state park Ventura County, but the video says its in Malibu.
    The funniest part is where the photog asked the surfer what he does for a living!!!
    The most ironic part was the add that popped up before the "rematch" video.....

"We Are a MIllion Strong"

Ha!

Images
    here's a little nugget. Matthew Mc... is in an upcoming surf film called "surfer dude". I got a phone call about a year ago, and they asked me if they could use Swellinfo in the film. Unfortunately, they never called me back with further interest. Prob ended up using surfline or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    here's a little nugget. Matthew Mc... is in an upcoming surf film called "surfer dude". I got a phone call about a year ago, and they asked me if they could use Swellinfo in the film. Unfortunately, they never called me back with further interest. Prob ended up using surfline or something...
    haha thats prolly a good thing or else we might have a bunch of ****ing cali bros talking how they drink and party all day braahhh