LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats up yall

whats up yall

I'm a southern surfer from Georgia and I throw huge Carolina cutbacks and our bbq is the best. I've never been on a surf Forum before and I'm curious. what was the biggest wave y'all scored this week mine was 3 foot. Well that is all.

Images
    Hey! Welcome!!

Watch out here Dixie.... Lots of strange folks lurk these places... Some nice and well... Some.... Not so nice...

Oh ya- I scored a 23ft wave this week at my home break Belmar,NJ

Welcome!!!
    I got a chest high wave on Monday and on Friday I surfed some knee highs with my new lost plank. Paddles really we'll know I can have fun in small waves

Carolina cutbacks rule brah!!!! And for you northern guys what Dixie said here was Hello....

Hola, welcome to the forum. We love everyone here. Biggest wave I ever caught was off Myrtle Beach, thrwoin huge cutbacks on a 24 footer! Take that NJ, we got 24 footers in da South!
    #TheGrandStrandhas24ft#
    #MyrtleBeachRules#

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Hola, welcome to the forum. We love everyone here. Biggest wave I ever caught was off Myrtle Beach, thrwoin huge cutbacks on a 24 footer! Take that NJ, we got 24 footers in da South!
    #TheGrandStrandhas24ft#
    #MyrtleBeachRules#
    How long you been back? Good to see you around. While you were out some dude with a similar name was speaking just like you. Weird.

I surfed Knee hi in DE.

Images
    Aloha, welcome to the new and improved Swellinfo surf forum. You will find many good advices here and much information. Thanks for signing on!

Images
    Hey it's rcarter! Whats up homie???

Oh boy. A thread about Cocoa Beach being too sharky and one about the biggest wave this week being a 3 footer in GA.

I think MSW is spoofing y'all!

What up Seldom! Just got back today homies. I see we got a newcomer here. Also Wayne the Insane still postin up I see. Good to talk to you fools again.