LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats up yall

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    What up Seldom! Just got back today homies. I see we got a newcomer here. Also Wayne the Insane still postin up I see. Good to talk to you fools again.
    Yo! GitCarter! I lobbied hard for your destructive arse to get back here. Probably didn't have any effect. Welcome back, you hatin' sumb!tch it's good to see your sig on the surf.

This one of them nother Aloha threads?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    What up Seldom! Just got back today homies. I see we got a newcomer here. Also Wayne the Insane still postin up I see. Good to talk to you fools again.
    Glad to see you back mang, you be careful out there on dem Myrtle Beach Bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yo! GitCarter! I lobbied hard for your destructive arse to get back here. Probably didn't have any effect. Welcome back, you hatin' sumb!tch it's good to see your sig on the surf.
    Your efforts, whether in vain or not, work towards the greater good, and it is positive energy that will come back in some way shape or form. If you will it, it is no dream.

I love this place. It's so peaceful now like walking in a meadow!

yea, it was like paper street soap company and now they gone and neutered Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    yea, it was like paper street soap company and now they gone and neutered Tyler
    Shhhhh... Don't talk about it, man...