LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    AJW Full Nose Fish - 5'8 x 19.45 x 2.35
    Perfect condition. Only wet once
    $300

AJW1.JPG
    AJW2.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i like my octafish as a daily driver...egg would be killer, too. i'm not so sure abour the 'bee, though. that wide tail concerns me a bit...it seems more like a small/mush wave board w/ all that surface area. the egg & octa have relatively pulled in tails, but lots of beef under the chest, so they paddle well & catch waves easily in crap surf, but hold in the face when it gets steeper.
    I hear you. but small and mushy is what we get here daily. i was hoping the diamond tail combined with the bigger fin of the bonzer would help when it gets steep.

Images
    6'6" Rusty Dwart. $225

Link to Craig's List ad.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/4319629330.html

have a 5'10 mini driver id part with for 250. message if interested

Images
    AWESOME!!! I GOT A BOARD I WANT TO TRADE- Let me know what you got- what I really want is a Rusty Piranha- the tuflite version. PM me...

I got a quad that i want to trade- its in new condition- no dings! LIKE NEW! It's shaped by a local surf shop called the Beach House in Bayhead nj. The board is 6'2 and fairly thick.

I have not ridden it in a while... but it performs great and you can generate so much speed in junk conditions- choppy and mushy... great in all conditions.

The board is super clean except for the dirty wax... almost new... One tiny fixed crack on the nose - can't even tell it's there....
    I have ridden the board in all conditions and its a great east coast board!!!
    ALSO- I have new fins on it then the ones in the pic- way better!

1quad fins.jpg
    2quad bottom.jpg
    3quad deck.jpg

Looking for a hpsb with a round thumb tail or pulled in tail around 25-26L in volume

Got a 5'10 Roberts Black Punt to sell or trade…Board is sick but just to big for me

6'4, great condition, looking for a trade

Photo/Thread
    Last edited by offshore; Feb 6, 2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason: url

9. I have a bunch of boards for sale up on my site www.garbuttsurfboards.com got a simmons, single fins, quads, and some logs.

That quad stubbie is sick!