Heard from a few people who have custom Hypto Kryptos that the board is unbelievable as a quad and thought some of you you may interested in the process of adding a few boxes. Basically, I'm going to add two rear boxes as I'll be outta the water for a bit due to a shoulder issue.

I have had a few of Hayden's quads and it seems that he has more of a McKee set-up. However his measurements are a bit different than the McKee Quattro. Consequently, measured out the front box from the rail, tail widths, distance off the rail, etc. rear fins on both boards are with 1/16" of each other from the tail and same distance from the stringer/rail. So my set up should be relatively similar...

McKees dims recommend a distance of 6 1/2" between the rear fins...a bit too wide compared to the Shred Sled King as well as the shred sled I had...took the dims from the rail and is more consistent with my other measurements from previous boards. I prefer of a more thruster oriented quad and found a pretty healthy comprise taking the dims off the rails--about 2 1/2" to the center of e rear fin.

The pic below shows both measurements for what is on found on the Shred Sled King (nt., line closest to center fin) and the measurements off the rail (line closest to rail).

I'm going to route out and set the fins later today...more pics to come...