LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Volcom pipe pro final

There were a few lulls, but everybody got at least one insane wave. Wiggoly's best wave was just mental! Late drop at pipe with ke11y looking over the shoulder . Really, really wanted mason ho to come out of that last wave

kelly is the best contest surfer, should have won the world title this past season but judges were to caught up in the moment.

3. Mason's wave at the end was great! He almost had it. Slater is on another level. So smart in the lineup; great come back after getting pounded in his first heat. Great tourney

Images
    I love watching Pipeline do it's thing. Inspiration on full!

Red face Kelly slater

fill in blank:

KELLY SLATER AGAIN WINS THE ___________CONTEST.

has this been done before??

That final kind of sucked as far as contests go. Slater caught 3 waves in the first 3 minutes and then there was nothing until the final 3 minutes. It's insane he was riding a 6'3" in that though.
    Last edited by stinkbug; Feb 6, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

The last 3 minutes were hot though, i love it when it gets close like that and sets start rolling in with minutes to go. Way better than watching the guys sit out there while the horn blows.

Wonder how many people are ordering bat tails today...

The whole North Shore would have gone bananas if Mason would have made it out of that last one. Kelly just has some sort of mojo. That, and a 6'3" bat tail...FREAK!!!

Missed it. Is there somwhere to watch the replay?