LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Nothing to lose except the season, your pride and any respect anyone may have had for you, that is.

Wink trailer party wheaty-wheat

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Nothing to lose except the season, your pride and any respect anyone may have had for you, that is.
    sounds perfect. my trailer is located in belmar, n.j...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Season has sucked, I have no pride, and get no respect. So...I'M IN!

Just when I thought I was free till football season starts back up in 6 mos...old man's in, go Slater/Hobgood!

Thumbs up Swell Info Crew Winner Take All Prize Race

Alright folks, I've done some research. Thanks xJohnnyUtahx for showing me leaguesafe.com. I think we should try to go with that next year provided this beta-test year goes well. Hopefully this year going well will mean more people will be willing to throw $10/ea in the hat next year.

That said, I'm going to keep it simple this year--I hope you all don't mind trusting me--and just use paypal (my CFO/wife's account).

Here's how it's going to work:
    -PM me that you're in and I will reply with the PayPal account
    -Make sure you also give me your Fantasy Surfer name--even if it's the same as your SI name, so I can keep track of it.
    -I will post updates of how many we have in and how much $$.
    -We can agree on the actual prize once we have a final tally.

Rules:
    -$5 entry
    -1 entry per username
    -Entry period closes at the END of the third contest--Rip Curl Pro Bells
    -Payment will be in the form of friend/gift so there are no fees involved
    -Put your usernames in the notes when you pay as well
    -You can not withdraw your entry once you have entered

I hope this is cool with everyone.... LET'S PLAY!!!

-this is also posted in our Fantasy Surfer Clubhouse-

Alright, I decided to get a second FS account so I can run the same team through the whole year. That account is NCSaltSameTeam.

Just adding a little more spice... would be hilarious if I won our club on a Same Team

i'm in...pm on the way!

having an account w/ the same team could be interesting...i did very little major shuffling last year. really just kept trying to shore up the back end of my roster. it obviously worked ok.

interesting 4 part (pt. 4 hasn't been posted yet) video series on the return of owen wright to the tour this year. outside of nat young, i really think that wright is the best hope for a goofy foot world champ. & if he's taken his recovery & training as seriously as fanning did in 2004/2005 (when mf tore his hamstring off the bone), then watch out!

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Im in. This looks fun. Production at work could be in jeopardy.

I just joined the club and was number 79. It definitely makes these events a little more interesting to watch. Don't know what entry fee was decided on but the more the merrier. 10 bucks to win $800 sounds good to me! Guess I'll PM you to find out.