close ad [x]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Images

I Surf Because...

i surf because it makes me look like less of a redneck, so all the women and dudes look at me on the beach. so i can mean mug tourist and threatin them with violence when they get in my way. i also havnt gotten any tribal tats yet but im working on it. so i can praise jesus and convert people. so when i bench 500 at the gym i can tell everyone every time i pop up on a wave it causes a tidal wave on shore.... no but honestly i love it and it detaches me from the world when its going off. wbu youse guyz.

i surf because I dropped out of highschool and this was the only job I could find

it's the best feeling in the world, mind, body and soul

Images

I surf because it's nature's ADHD cure. Thanks for the Fox News link above, I learned that since Obama took office, the waves are choppier, there are more close outs, and the swell height has dropped an average of 3 feet. Also, because of the Affordable Care Act, unemployed nurse sharks have been forced to grow teeth and eat people.

Images
    I love to surfing cause im good at shotting piers on 23 footers.

Images
    brah i hope its belmar pier and 23 feet when your doing it, if not your doing it wrong.

Images
    ^^^ +1....hahaha....I don't do this often, but here it goes.

#belmarpierrocks

I surf because I am.

For me, it changed over time... at first it was because I had really bad allergies as a kid, and it was the only time I felt normal in the summer. Then I noticed that all the cute girls loved surfers... big bonus for me. Then, once I started getting good, it became my obsession and life's pursuit... pushing myself to my physical limit, which I feel I never really found. This is when I hit my peak, and consumed and dominated everything I did... every thought, deed, and dollar. Then it became my escape from all the badness in my life... an "asprin" of sorts. Now it just gives me peace.

Place this code at the end of your tag: