LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

i shoot my first pier today

thats right boys the tybee island pier now i am unstoppable im going to every pier around the country and shooting them all yall boys better watch out. im comming to a town near you.

Shot the pier. Shotting piers. Please use the correct terminology sandblasters.

Fine work on the pier shotting. We truly enjoy seeing these things achieved. Honeyton is next.

What's this

.....cool.

To commemorate, how 'bout some "Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQnJyP77tY
    Last edited by DosXX; Feb 8, 2014 at 02:47 AM.

You channeled your inner Shredmachine! Did you bang some hindus and have a bench off afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    You channeled your inner Shredmachine! Did you bang some hindus and have a bench off afterwards?
    What's that ?

Do a search for NJshredmachine. He was the most awesome SI troll ever, even better than Roy. He shoted piers, banged hindus, benched mad weight, drove the fastest whip on da block and made over 6 figures all while posting from his iPhone 2000 that constantly made typos that were not his fault.

Images
    I don't know how to quote from one thread to another, so here's a copy and paste job. I highly suggest you read his posts sequentially through his profile. Guaranteed laughter.
    "My list of accomplishments?
    ? 24 and making 6 figs...i date models exclusively. I get barrelled weekly. I bench 4 bones. My car is the fastest on the block. I've got all designed threads. Even my tank tops for gym brahh.

Now your turn. Silence... That's what I thought. POwned biatch!!!"

Haha I like the shred machine already

Images
    23 footers all day brah!!!