LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i'd prob. choose somewhere completely off the radar, like american samoa. prob. fairly uncrowded, warm & tropical, no wetsuit necessary...it'd be like a vacation for me AND my paddling muscles!

bring your step-up:

Outer Banks. If there's swell you can generally always find somewhere that's offshore/barreling and desolate. I despise surfing in crowds plus you can't find a prettier (when it's on) beach break anywhere.

never knew somoa was part of the us.i guess we stole everything.somoas just like indo,maldives,etc..epic waves with epic crowds.

I hear theres a good pointbreak off the coast of somolia.who wants to go?warm water and phunky phresh people

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    never knew somoa was part of the us.i guess we stole everything.somoas just like indo,maldives,etc..epic waves with epic crowds.
    only american samoa. there's also regular samoa, which i assume is an independent nation. & the maldives ain't that crowded. at least they weren't a few years ago. the waves are quite epic, though.

Images
    I could always go for some mashed potatoes in Idaho

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Radderbsurfin View Post
    After all the hype on here, I'd have to check out Belmar. PR would be my backup choice if flights to Belmar were booked.
    Good call!!!

It's always firing in #belmarnj

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    I could always go for some mashed potatoes in Idaho
    Word...and we'll burn the fields after we harvest. Ok, now I'll play by the rules and answer the OP...w/out looking at any forecasts, if i had to go tomorrow, I'd say Kauai.

Duluth. Head north for the sickest freshwater break in all of Minnesota.

You know NJsurfer..... I was doing perfectly fine living my measly peasly life down here in reality-ville until you had to go and post that picture!

Now I'll be day dreamin about good surf the rest of the day and trying to figure out the cheapest airline!

God that is such a sweet pict! I $hit you not, I stared at it for 15minutes and actually felt myself there!

Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    You know NJsurfer..... I was doing perfectly fine living my measly peasly life down here in reality-ville until you had to go and post that picture!

Now I'll be day dreamin about good surf the rest of the day and trying to figure out the cheapest airline!

God that is such a sweet pict! I $hit you not, I stared at it for 15minutes and actually felt myself there!

i do what i can, just tryin' to help a brother out.