LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up one of those good set-ups….

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    id like to live up north.im tired of jersey,dont mind the cold weather plus u guys got some good set ups up there.seems like a nice mellow place
    i camped on the beach in salisbury (no. mass)…there were 3 dif waves..an a-frame, a
    lined-up outside and a smaller 'inside the inlet' wave….didn't see another surfer and
    it was offshore and 3 ft. so i humbly suggest….check it out…quite non-jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by AggroNE View Post
    On the other hand "Whale or Mainer?" is a little more up my alley.
    Haha! In general, this is a great call. Pertains mostly to OOB, York and the Gunk if you're talking Maine. The less commercialized places (more quaint, if you will) aren't as bad. Instead you get the skinny, pale, athletic ladies who sport North Face ball caps and REI flip flops.

Granted it's not Pipeline (not that I've ever surfed there), but you can encounter some a-holes in the waters up this way. I'm not saying this to be a D, but most of them are from Quebec. The Maine locals are gentle and friendly. That doesn't include me, of course. I'll beat your a$$ in a heart beat

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Fartmeister View Post
    That's cute, you must be that bad dude who waxes windshields and beats everyone up at the Wall and Jenness, which never happens.
    I'm not above waxing glass, poking tires, or sizing folks up in the water. I've split a few lips and enjoyed watching people call AAA in my lifetime for various reasons. And although not by me, windshields do get waxed in NH from time to time. Ask around. I'm a New England raised jerk, and I do have a standing offer for anyone who invades my bubble. Thats called having a scrotum. I apologize if it makes you uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Fartmeister View Post
    Just another hard-hitting charger who moved to Vermont in search of the perfect wave. If you live in VT, you are a tourist wherever you surf. The only rabid localism you should practice is on a ski slope.
    Just another hard hitting charger who moved to Vermont in search of the perfect JOB. Never claimed localism, but far from a tourist. Driving 2.5 hrs to the beach is called dedication. Tourists take up space, party waving Bics and running out in jean shorts with their diabetic family members to let waves break on their unnaturally broad backs. Lots of locals in Rye, but there are very few Anthony Kiedis looking enforcers pulling blades out at Jenness. I choose to avoid the pack and venture off into my own space, not so much out of respect but out of wanting to keep my wave count up. But when people want to invade my bubble I'm going to be a aggro about it, and I don't care where you are from unless you're some 6'8" body builder pulling up next to me in the lineup. Then I'd probably keep my mouth shut. Its some Discovery Channel ish bro--- If I think I can take you, I'm gonna run my mouth. If I think my teeth might wash up in Madagascar, I'll keep my mouth shut. Its the natural order.

Two types of people in this world bro: those who understand the natural order, and bald men with micro*****es. Which one are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Granted it's not Pipeline (not that I've ever surfed there), but you can encounter some a-holes in the waters up this way. I'm not saying this to be a D, but most of them are from Quebec. The Maine locals are gentle and friendly.
    I know! The Quebecois are notoriously bad. I have found folks to be quite friendly for the most part in the area once the summer pressure goes away. Everybody is on high alert in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    That doesn't include me, of course. I'll beat your a$$ in a heart beat
    Mad Atom I just might have to paddle out with you some time.

Sounds like you had a good trip. Nothing like southern food and beers in the evening after surfing all day, regardless of wave quality.

I'm not above waxing glass, poking tires, or sizing folks up in the water. I've split a few lips and enjoyed watching people call AAA in my lifetime for various reasons. And although not by me, windshields do get waxed in NH from time to time. Ask around. I'm a New England raised jerk, and I do have a standing offer for anyone who invades my bubble. Thats called having a scrotum. I apologize if it makes you uncomfortable.
    You must be just the gnarliest bro ever, I just want to pinch your little cheeks! I don't blame you for being agro if you're driving 2.5 hours for onshore knee high slop like your pictures show. There are two other types of people in the world: those who do, and those who type up embellished tales of who they wish they were on forums. I usually laugh posts about my neighborhood off but I just had to poke the big scary bear a little. I'm sure you're actually a great guy and I hope to share a big ol' party wave at a crowded NH peak with you and your manly scrotum someday soon.

Fartmeister your welcome on my scrotum anytime---seems you've already found your way there.

As for knee high slop---bro I get two days a week to surf, so I take what I can get. Driving 2.5 hours for knee high slop is dedication.

As for my pictures--- my old lady is not really interested in taking pics when its decent. When its any bigger you cant take smart phone pics.

Those who do---- You're right, I am the gnarliest bro ever. I was aborted and raised myself in a trash can. I taught myself to read Cyrillic while taking a dump this morning. I've delivered 9 babies in stuck elevators by pure coincidence. I have 5 PhDs and I speak 14 languages, including Dog. I'm coupon savvy. I narrate Morgan Freeman's thoughts. Aliens don't abduct me, I abduct aliens. My saliva is a naturally occurring vaccine for Polio and boredom. And I date an educated Jewish woman.

This is surfing, not the Marines. I hope Aggro is joking, but he might just be a joke.

I had no idea the mean streets of Vermont bred such hardas*es.

This site makes my blood pressure go up.

Fartmeister your welcome on my scrotum anytime---seems you've already found your way there.

As for knee high slop---bro I get two days a week to surf, so I take what I can get. Driving 2.5 hours for knee high slop is dedication.

As for my pictures--- my old lady is not really interested in taking pics when its decent. When its any bigger you cant take smart phone pics.

Those who do---- You're right, I am the gnarliest bro ever. I was aborted and raised myself in a trash can. I taught myself to read Cyrillic while taking a dump this morning. I've delivered 9 babies in stuck elevators by pure coincidence. I have 5 PhDs and I speak 14 languages, including Dog. I'm coupon savvy. I narrate Morgan Freeman's thoughts. Aliens don't abduct me, I abduct aliens. My saliva is a naturally occurring vaccine for Polio and boredom. And I date an educated Jewish woman.
    This is some of the best "Hater of the Year" material I've seen in quite some time. There is a high level of creativity here. I was beginning to think you're EmassSpicoli, but then you wrote "bro", instead of "bruddah".

BIG swell coming in tomorrow and it's expected to fade slowly all the way through Sunday. I foresee several Kennebunk sessions. Come find me...I'll be the one surfing.