LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    In true SI forum fashion, what started as a harmless surf trip post quickly degenerated into a jizz fest. Wait. Who am I kidding? That's what we live for.

yes, this is appears that Aggrodoodoo is shred machine reduex....

Aggro, did you have any moments when people asked your name? How did you respond? like this?

Last edited by MakeItStop; Feb 12, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

Aggro until someone bigger invades the bubble? That's just weak... Defend your turf from kids and little men, but a big dude can roll right over you? Badass

Quote Originally Posted by AggroNE View Post
    I'm not above waxing glass, poking tires, or sizing folks up in the water. I've split a few lips and enjoyed watching people call AAA in my lifetime for various reasons. And although not by me, windshields do get waxed in NH from time to time. Ask around. I'm a New England raised jerk, and I do have a standing offer for anyone who invades my bubble. Thats called having a scrotum. I apologize if it makes you uncomfortable.

Just another hard hitting charger who moved to Vermont in search of the perfect JOB. Never claimed localism, but far from a tourist. Driving 2.5 hrs to the beach is called dedication. Tourists take up space, party waving Bics and running out in jean shorts with their diabetic family members to let waves break on their unnaturally broad backs. Lots of locals in Rye, but there are very few Anthony Kiedis looking enforcers pulling blades out at Jenness. I choose to avoid the pack and venture off into my own space, not so much out of respect but out of wanting to keep my wave count up. But when people want to invade my bubble I'm going to be a aggro about it, and I don't care where you are from unless you're some 6'8" body builder pulling up next to me in the lineup. Then I'd probably keep my mouth shut. Its some Discovery Channel ish bro--- If I think I can take you, I'm gonna run my mouth. If I think my teeth might wash up in Madagascar, I'll keep my mouth shut. Its the natural order.

Two types of people in this world bro: those who understand the natural order, and bald men with micro*****es. Which one are you?

Yeah, not challenging 6'8" bodybuilders is common sense. Am I gonna run my mouth in SoCal either, probably not--- common sense.

Screw you guys, Im going surfing.

Images
    Wow, this is pure vitriol from the days of old. Be careful boys, the ban hammer is looming.

funny im not being bashed for dissing jersey.jerseys great,been literally everywhere in the state,just getting tired of it and want to move to a more secluded area where I don't have to deal with nosey neighbors and traffic and everything else.we do get epic waves in the winter time.iv been up northwest nj to the mountains,iv been to the Delaware water gap,which is beautiful,been down southwest where its all barns and fields.thats my ideal place,somewhere near the woods and close to the beach

iv always wanted to surf a spot that u literally walk through the woods to get to.no parking,nobody else out,just remote jungle followed by water.maybe its because I been watchin the legend of mick dodge and he seems like a cool dude.he walks through the forest and goes in the cold azz water they have there lol.

where im living at now,im close to the water but far from land(woods).iv spent my childhood in the woods doing crazy mcgyver shyt,building forts and treehouses,choppin trees down to make them with,nice bond fires,shooting bootles,hunting,fresh water fishing.i lived near some crazy lake in the middle of the woods,maybe its a river idk,but id take a raft out there and ur floating down stream surrounded by trees,mother nature is beautiful.now I live in suburban redneckville.I had a buddy that used to go up to Vermont,said it was awesome.shyt Pennsylvania is awesome too,but too far from the ocean.just trying to find an inbetween place I can fit both worlds into

Damnit people, what's a dude currently covered in two inches of ice got to do to get a good East Coast travel story around here?

Aggro, your story is great... Please carry on. Don't let people troll you so easily.

Images
    How did today go with the building swell?

Day 4: Ahem, where was I........ Today was a flop. I got up around 7:30 and trolled SI, drove around town and did some errands, and checked some of the beaches. Took some decent burst pics of waves but was more or less figuring out my camera. The waves weren't clean enough to be great shots, but I'll upload em and post a few if they turn out to be good. In the early AM it was about 2-3' but choppy and senseless, with aggressive wind and a visibly strong current. I went back to the pad and waited for the ol' lady to wake up.

Around 12 the Mrs. and I went to the general store to get coffee and check out the beach, and the wind had died down some. The size never picked up considerably. There were semi-organized, dare I say, sets, rolling in at 2-5'. We went back to the pad, I did some SI arguing, and then we eagerly suited up and drove back to the beach about 30 minutes after we'd been there last AND... the wind was back and it was a disorganized senseless mess. We made our way out regardless because its better to have surfed and lost than to never have surfed at all. There were occasional hollow sections but it was really unpredictable slop. I could see the seas HEAVING in the distance but by the time it made its way to the beach it garbage.

Then the Mrs. pointed outside and said "Is that a duck?" I looked and eventually saw something in the water---"There's no way a duck would sit on water that choppy and not fly away." New game: "DUCK OR SHARK?" We went inside a bit and looked at it and it was definitely not a duck. We suspected it was a fin of some kind. I almost wondered if it was driftwood. I couldn't tell if it was surfacing and going under, or if it was disappearing from my sight as it moved onto the backside of each wave. I suspect it was the former, because at one point we agreed that there appeared to be two of "it". Whatever it was lingered in almost the same spot, or so it appeared from a distance, surfacing and going under. Do sharks linger? Either way, we were out of the water and back at the house within an hour. I might check the beach in an hour and see if the wind calms down. Otherwise, its a day on the couch watching palm trees in the rain . Could be worse.

Cepriano, it sounds like Maine or New Hampshire is the place for you. NH you can scoop up cheap property within an hour of the rugged mountains or the ocean. The coast is gentrified, but if you go two towns inland its pretty rural.

Willing to bet that AggroNE is what chucka-boo-boo wants to be when he grows up & da-da kicks boo-boo out of the Maine barn.