LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beautiful

Images

beautiful

today the water was great....was able to surf bareback...and the water was clean as anything.......and ..of course...waves were peeling waist to chest high.....i hope all u guys were able to enjoy this too

Images
    Please tell me that this is sarcasm...

Quote Originally Posted by Jettylife521 View Post
    Please tell me that this is sarcasm...
    get em

it was cooooold here i full suited it prolly shoulda worn booties...

Quote Originally Posted by spongeoc View Post
    it was cooooold here i full suited it prolly shoulda worn booties...
    Yeah no doubt, it was freezing... I wore a fullsuit early and late, but was on the beach in trunks midday and decided to get a few, I was shivering.

Weird because on saturday I was swimming and was fine in just trunks.

I thought it was a really fun day in OCMD. Small but nice long lines. I went out at 645 and it was better size. Ridable from sunrize to sunset tho, and considering the recent flat spell it was great. Hopefully we'll get something for real soon, it's been a long time.

Images
    Cold water. Swells only come with cold water around NJ (Rideable swells) and occasionally a rare warmer swell.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    was in 3/2 suit w/o booties and gloves monday morning and i could only take so much (an hour). granted im a ***** when it comes to cold water, but it was pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by jerseysurfrat89 View Post
    today the water was great....was able to surf bareback...and the water was clean as anything.......and ..of course...waves were peeling waist to chest high.....i hope all u guys were able to enjoy this too
    Wait lets get back on track here. waist to chest high waves...in NJ yesterday.

I must be missing something or you guys are really horrible at wave hight. Really, really bad.

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Yesterday

I'd agree with waist high yesterday equal to approximately 3ft unless you're a giant! IDK about chest high...it's possible depending on the avenue and area and the water in that area has been about 64-66 degrees, not bad.

Images
    I'd say waist at best...but there could have been a few bigger set rolling through at standout spots.