LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Winter Storm Surf

I've been checking all the cams I know along the whole east coast and have seen this at almost every single one: nj underground.jpgAt Manasquan, there are bombs that just hit the bar and go below sea level and explode like this one:mutant barrel.jpg Its crazy. http://www.surfchex.com/manasquan-web-cam.php Just wait til the cam switches to theinlet and the jetty and you'll see what I'm talking about. No they're not the same pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RIsurfer; Feb 13, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Images
    Here's another one. triple overhead.jpg It looks like chest high but its not.

Images
    Anyone crazy paddle out today?

go out! i triple dog dare you

cape may all day

I went out in VB this morning. It was heaving and led to closeouts unfortunately. FML

Hey! Is everyone going out tomorrow? That's right guys! Waist high! Everyone grab your longboards and head to the most notorious spots you weekend warriors you!

I hope everyone in VB quits tomorrow. Who is that guy that paddled out at first with me this morning? Are you on here? I lost sight of you. Are you alive? I went out for a couple more and never saw you again.

Should be nice tomorrow, cant go this time . To long of drive and have to take the Honey to Diner . She did let me go on a solo surf trip for 2 weeks last month, its the least I can do is miss a good sesh. Wave to the cam, ill be watching.

Images
    yea everybody do what killa said... I went out and it was probably the cleanest (still not very clean though) and biggest swell we had since since sandy. it was me an one other guy trading waves for like 45 minutes right as the wind switched until the "pro" bros came out with their photogs and hogged every wave and brought the crowd. wind picked way up after they showed up too. I guess karma really does work. drying my stuff for a DP sesh before class. hopefully the swell sticks around. there was a lot of water moving around today. freaking cold though. hands and feet were bricks at the end. water hasn't been this cold in at least 2-3 years here

9. Cape May in the afternoon. It was thick.

10. got out on the South Coast of RI for a few today. Too windy really, 30mph NE blowing you backwards.