LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    It seems like a lot or these swells are taking place on a full moon
    Was thinking the same all week. I don't remember the last full moon we haven't had marked swell along with it. I've yet to look into it but what are the effect of lunar pulls on weather in general not just tides?

Images
    And on weekends^. Perhaps the weekend warrior also ebbs and peaks like the lunar spectrum?

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post

The sun went down and lit up the sky over the houses... the full moon rose up over the ocean like a glowing, shiny, new penny... spilling liquid, molten copper into the ocean that flowed across the horizon like lava. I couldn't help but extend my arm, and wrap my fingers around the moon to put it in the barrel of my 5 mil gloves... and wonder... how many more of these moments do I have left?
    Nice! Perfect end to a session.

Hit it in the late afternoon here in md...had to work in am when it was at its biggest but was still fun but definitely not big...waist to chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post
    And on weekends^. Perhaps the weekend warrior also ebbs and peaks like the lunar spectrum?
    Yes, have been talking about that for months and mentioned it to my bud again today. For the last year, swells seem completely magnetic to weekends. Any spillover happens on Mondays. Good for the 9-5 brah I guess and glad that guys can score.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post
    Thank god! I'm only a weekend warrior!