LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    stoked for yall. How was the cape? you surf the poor beach or more downtown?

Images
    Mid Atlantic coast is all set to unleash tomorrow...

"Mid Atlantic coast is all set to unleash tomorrow..."

All hands on deck...

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    I went out in VB this morning. It was heaving and led to closeouts unfortunately. FML

Hey! Is everyone going out tomorrow? That's right guys! Waist high! Everyone grab your longboards and head to the most notorious spots you weekend warriors you!

I hope everyone in VB quits tomorrow. Who is that guy that paddled out at first with me this morning? Are you on here? I lost sight of you. Are you alive? I went out for a couple more and never saw you again.
    Tomorrow afternoon at either Dam Neck, Croatan, or 1st Street. Due to work and morning doc appmt, it'll be after 3PM. With only a 4/3 suit, I won't be out long.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Tomorrow afternoon at either Dam Neck, Croatan, or 1st Street. Due to work and morning doc appmt, it'll be after 3PM. With only a 4/3 suit, I won't be out long.
    That was you? You survived...hallelujah!!! Praise The Lord!

What is it with guys in vb that have their car plastered with surf stickers don't n can't surf and hang out at the jetty talking about world class surf? Am I missing something here? Is this a typical east coast phenomenon or is that the dope thing bros in Cali do? I run across a lot of experts on Cali here. Reminds of surfers in richmond...

Hail to the hipsters!

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    That was you? You survived...hallelujah!!! Praise The Lord!
    No, that wasn't me. It's been almost a week since I've been out.
    Seems like almost a third of the cars in VB have WRV stickers. Didn't know so many surfed around here(?) They must be hibernating. I may soon do same. Don't have $$ right now to get more rubber. Put my shorty on over my 4/3??

Images
    Holy moly batman! Here's one from Manasquan just a minute ago. FRIKIN FIRING!!!!!!wow.......................winter.jpg

Images
    Heres another one not even a set wave.jpg Heres one of my homebreak working this morning.its kinda big.jpg

squab looks good on cam - so why no takers??
    maybe dif story when w/chill climbs above 0.

after i'm done working today, around 345-ish, it will be less violent, more fun, and more waves/less ass beating. can't wait to surf. this water is f**king freezing, the winds are like 30MPH howling,